World's Most Horny Rabbit

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olimpia

Reaction score
OK I have a lot of contenders for this position. Including one of my jr bucks who was humping my lap as well as the table when a judge was looking at him. But his behaviour seems more directed at other rabbits.
But currently this guy is taking the cake.
tumblr_oobn4kq88i1tlufhfo1_1280.jpg

I can't even take a photo of this boy without him "whipping it out." (I did manage to get some nicer photos after, but I had to stand 10 feet away from him).
The only problem is that he likes to nip at me when he's making his advances, and whenever he sees me he starts pacing the cage and stomping his feet rapidly. :x :x
Not the best bun, I hope his puberty ends soon.

Lightly off topic but still on topic. What a handsome boy! :eek: He's just gorgeous Olimpia. I love the looks of the Belgian Hares and if I were to ever get a rabbit that wasn't for meat production it would be one of these stunning critters.

Thank you for the complements.
Unfortunately it is not so funny for me. I've never grown out young bucks, the two I bought from different places are driving me up the wall. I keep getting grabbed by them.
This guy paces his cage and stomps his feet at me whenever he sees me.. letting him run around doesn't expel his energy...

So today, I put my angriest meat doe with him and let him chase her around for 10 minutes... blocking him with my hand so he wouldn't actually fall off... well that seemed to calm him down, he was still pacing but no longer stomping...
The younger buck has also been getting some ideas, grabbing my arms, so I put her with him and she put him back in his place...
I have so many bucks here, tensions seem to be running high or something, none of my sweet old hare bucks have ever been aggressive with me though. And these two were sweet before hand too...

I had a Silver Fox buck that would try to screw anything in his hutch. Buck, doe, kit, whatever. If it was in with him, he'd start jack hammering away... :mrgreen: :lol:

Latest posts

Back