Looking for advice on a few things

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
First thing is about my set-up I've decided I want to make my own stacked cages, so they will be two high with *material I've yet to decide on* in between to keep the top from pottying on the one below, I was thinking about using corrugated plastic roof (I think I said it right), what are your thoughts?

Next thing is, I wanna make a website, I wanna list about selling rabbits, breeding by the moons, herbal remedies, I know other sights go over this stuff, but I feel like my website wouldn't be complete if I couldn't be helpful. I don't want a site with a ton of rabbit pictures just sloppily thrown about that people have a hard time navigating, so if you have a website, I'd love to see it, I just need inspiration for a layout format.

i see a lot of people use the plastic roofing to make the slants in between stacking cages, but it's fairly expensive. a breeder friend of our hooked us up with a welder that makes custom rabbit supplies and we are having our trays made by time. they'll be smooth sheet metal with sides, so the poop will easily be raked out and they'll last a long time. i find the plastic palruf isn't quite as structurally sound as i'd like, and there's no lip edges to keep pee from flying out of the sides when you hose them out. you can turn them so the corrugations go that way, but it's so thin i find it doesn't help a whole lot. again though, i know lots of people use it and like it!

Back