YAY!!!! Here chicky chicky chicky!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatzNetherlands

Reaction score
Just got our RCW's for the town.... The only thing it says about fowl is they may not be 'at large' or you could get a misdemeanor......

We have an e-mail with the date the city sent it to us and even printed a hard copy of it....

So our chickens are coming soon!! We are not going to correct them, just get our chicks and if anyone has issues with it... they can go complain but we will win right now....

Can't wait.... maybe next week we will get them... Still thinking about 10 for starters...

I am happy!

I'm jealous. Chickens are illegal in my city still, but there was a pilot project started by a group last year and the city is "thinking about" letting people have up to 4 egg laying hens. So fingers crossed. But Yay for you!!!!

After doing some reading on what the stores are actually selling, I definitely want my own eggs... not quite ready to get into eating my own chickens, but we know local farmers and are going to start buying/trading them for some of theirs(or pay/trade for them to butcher ours)... I get too attached right now to be able to kill them... If I ever had to, I would but if I can work something out with someone else, that will work for me! lol It is scary to go to the store anymore... You really never know what you are going to get...

I think I'd be more interested in the eggs as well. I love eggs!! I think processing a chicken might be too much work, and too messy. But I love me some chicken though.

Cool! Baby chicks are so cute. DFiancee has to drag me away from the tubs of chicks at Farm & Home.

Latest posts

Back