Anyone's litters picture thread!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A pic of my 2 (I think?) week old Holland kits... I love this litter! So colorful!

Attachments

• dory'slitter.jpg
    dory'slitter.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 2,221
im sorry guys i gotta show these last couple litters off again. the sire for both was a blue magpie harlequin and these kits are gorgeous. im going to have to keep so many of them x:

tumblr_ol66zdq2hu1vlx0zao1_540.jpg

two days old, mother we thought was a silver fox but it looks like she is actually a NZR/champagne d'argent cross judging from these colours. the japanese kits are a surprise! the orange one is actually a minimal harlequin too, exciting. i can't wait to see if they silver like mom.

tumblr_ol6bjbItgf1vlx0zao2_540.jpg
tumblr_ol6bjbItgf1vlx0zao3_540.jpg

these guys are almost a week old and it looks like they're harlequined chinchillas! there are more kits in this litter but these two are the best example. the mother of these kits is a REW rex with black broken in her pedigree. i can't wait to see these guys grow up.

Here are my two recent Dwarf litters. Eowyn had two kits sired by Pippin. They are both Smoke Pearl bucks, named Yoda and Jar-Jar Binks.
Lady Galadriel had 1 kit sired by Pippin. It is a Smoke Pearl doe named Willow. She is fostered to Eowyn.
All of the kits are 1 week old now.

Attachments

• IMG_5266.JPG
    IMG_5266.JPG
    235.3 KB · Views: 2,141
  • IMG_5269.JPG
    IMG_5269.JPG
    334.6 KB · Views: 2,141
  • IMG_5275.JPG
    IMG_5275.JPG
    266.2 KB · Views: 2,141
I still love seeing all these cute buns. Helps me get through the lean kit times.
Hmm, I have black, chocolate, and lilac. Blue is conspicuously missing. :|
rt ty.jpg

From the "inbread" photo shoot:
DSCN8109rt.jpg

Zass, your kits are adorable! My green envy for Harlequins is building. I might have to just spontaneously build big cages and drive 12 hours(to the only breeder here) to pick some up! If only I could :(

My kits are doing well, and I am anxiously awaiting my first ever broken litter from my crossbreed Charlie doe.

Attachments

• IMG_5283.JPG
    IMG_5283.JPG
    203.2 KB · Views: 2,058
  • IMG_5286.JPG
    IMG_5286.JPG
    187.1 KB · Views: 2,058
  • IMG_5295.JPG
    IMG_5295.JPG
    216.7 KB · Views: 2,058
  • IMG_5301.JPG
    IMG_5301.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 2,058
  • IMG_5306.JPG
    IMG_5306.JPG
    206.1 KB · Views: 2,058
SixGun, sorry again for the losses. Those kits will be gorgeous though, and it's nice to have so many!

Winterwolf, they are Dwarf. Except in South Africa the breed is different from a ND, much more long and it is larger. It kind of resembles a Polish or pet quality Netherland when full grown.

Back