Selling Rabbit Products

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BelleVie

Reaction score
I was pondering the best way to advertise that I sell meat rabbits and associated products (offal, feet, heads, etc.) as well as pelts and feeder pinkie bunnies. I'd like to develop a clientele for these products but I'm not sure how to do that in the most tactful/tasteful way. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I use Craigs List .... and a junk email , then screen them as best you can before making contact by phone or in person.

Also , I keep it small .... Too many people makes for too many problems. If you are trying to get rich on rabbits , it aint happening. If I break even and have a few to eat , I'm happy.

I would be VERY carful with this....

There are too many crazies out there that do not understand people who raise their own food and sell products made from said food animals!

I would be very specific in my search/goals:
Reptile shops and raptor rehabilitation centres.... for feeder pinkies
Garden clubs on FB for manure
Crafting sites or your own website for other body parts/pelts

Be careful and cautious about anything that could link your proper name or location to the advertising or communications. Some of these people will go to great lengths in their zealot ideals. (think "free" your rabbits, burn your house down kinda crazy)

Latest posts

Back