Is he breedable?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
Some of you may remember Muta. the bunny who fit through his J-feeder hole and I believe pinched a nerve in his back.. He's healed up completely and to my pleasant surprise has grown (Not quite as big as Papa, but he's still bigger than he was) My question is do you guys think it will be safe to breed him? This might be some completely stupid question but I've never dealt with a rabbit injury and I don't want to hurt him. He's got such a wonderful personality I want to pass that on haha..

Also a side question. I have a Opal (Totoro) doe from my REW (Butterball) doe and Chocolate SF (Coffee), once of age I want to breed her to my steel buck (Mato) from my Chin (Harlem) doe and Coffee. Butterball is the mom of both Harlem and Totoro, but they are only half sisters because they have different dads. The two kits have same dad different, but related, moms. Is it ok to breed them? I know brother and sister is too far, but they would be at the most half-siblings on Dad's side.

ButtonsPalace":xhj8v9yg said:
I guess it never hurts to give it a shot.. But now which doe will he take his maiden voyage with?

Sorry, I can't help with that one. If one lifts readily when you run your hand down their back I'd give that one a go.

I figured why not a virgin, with a virgin. 4 successfully, hilarious, overdramatic falls lol. He let out a nice groan after each fall as well as the lovely eye rolling back a bit. He obviously enjoyed himself and I can't help but feel her sudden receptiveness of him meant she liked It too. Or maybe it was where I picked her up and I'm assuming her back popped? I heard pop, pop.. I felt down her spine, no cracks, I set her back in the cage and she started binkying. I will keep an eye on her, It wasn't a loud pop but rabbits are so fragile.

Back