This made me giggle...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There is a mini donkey farm in TN - Half Ass Acres. LOVE it! I can't stop giggling :lol: . Totally NOT a curse word in that usage, but still SO awkward to say :oops: :roll: It's like signing a couple hymns in church that have the word "ass" in them... (I used to cuss like a sailor, until college - a bit backwards, huh? :roll: )

And not to mention I am totally in love with them. I had one in the back of my mind for the possible future, but now? I want one yesterday :lol: My neighbor asked me if I was interested in a donkey, I almost jokingly said "only if it's a miniature" - instead I said "eeehhhh, probably not right now" - then she offered up the info that she thought they might be minis. Here's hoping she's right! Or... maybe not... I can only fit so much on the 1-2 acres that we have :roll: (technically we own two acres, but we have a rental house on part of it, a septic field makes up most of our front yard, and part of it is still cow pasture for DH's gpa but I know he would be OK if we decided to fence it off for us to use). I have no idea how much space it would take for a mini.

I told DH I had a new plan for our farmstead - everything mini! Mini cows, mini donkeys, dwarf goats, bantam chickens... woot woot! :wbounce:

Half Ass Acres?! I love it! :lol: I'm the opposite though on sizes of livestock, I think bantams and mini goats/horses to be a waste, though adorable. I also want a donkey, but a full sized monster :D Actually, I need a friend who lives near me to have all sorts of cute mini animals so I can enjoy them without having to have any myself. So... you need to move from gorgeous North Carolina down to flat boring Oklahoma. K. Thanks.

Do you have anything mini now? If so, we need pictures in this thread stat. ^_^

I am down to two bantam chickens after our recent dog issue :evil: - the one he got was recently found sitting on 23 eggs!! Majority standard size :shock: . I can post pics when I get home. She didn't produce enough body heat to actually do anything though...

Back