First litter

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Numbivory

Reaction score
This is my first litter and the moms first as well. Sooo excited! She is a very prettt black mini lop and dad is a black tort mini lop. She just had 8 babies! Im so proud right now :) pics coming soon, looks like 4 black and 4 tort

I love babies, each time is still so exciting! We are expecting another 7 litters, 4 anyday, and I find myself getting frustrated with these does who dont want to nestbuild until the last minute, lol! Congrats on your litter and new adventure, it will never be boring.

I may have gone a bit overboard. I have 3 weaned litters, 8 litters (yes I said 8!) still with the doe and 2 litters due in 10-12 days. I think I kinda crammed things together a bit more than I should have. I try to breed the does in pairs a week or two apart. I messed that up. I was just really wanting some babies after the longer summer break and had several does not take so yeah, lets throw everyone in and see who takes....well they all took :lol: :lol: :lol: <br /><br /> -- Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:14 pm -- <br /><br /> Congratulation on your litter! Pics are a must!

I only did the "I'll breed them all, not all will take...." game once.... 48 babies / growouts!! I totally didn't have the space for that many 12-16 week old babies!!

So, now I try patience... which has been rewarded with; more grow-out cages and 1 of each pair/trio not catching.... Ggggrrrrr.....

Rabbits were put on this planet to frustrate me....

Latest posts

Back