I am crazy

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harelady

Reaction score
I must be crazy. I was going thru my Facebook feed and found a person needed to sell some rabbits due to moving. The breed that caught my eye was some Blanc De Hotots. Very rare breed that needs work and protection. So I messaged her getting a pair which I thought would be a long shot she is half the country away from me. Turns out I figured out to get them transported to me. It's like the universe is saying yes to me about getting them. But the transport cost is pretty high so unsure it's worth it. Sigh my family thinks I am nuts and perhaps I am. I just want to help out a rare breed like my Belgians. So what do you think am I crazy?

I spent $100 plus gas and drove 4hrs for a cavy. You are asking the wrong person.

I drove 14.5 hours one way, not once but on two different occasions, to pick up new rabbits.

And I saw that someone needed to re home some bunnies because of family member with health problems, and now I have three more! And I love it all!

I saw a transport that was a really big leg up into the northern states and said.... who do I know on this route with rabbits. Its an illness!

Homer":x7bt1tru said:
:no: I just don't know about you guys. Maybe you all need to revisit this thread as a refresher; http://rabbittalk.com/new-12-step-program-t8050.html . Might want to take PSFAngoras along with you. :p

As for me, I don't have a problem. That is as long as all my hutches are full. :oops:
I could probably find a place for a few Hotots though.

12 step programs are for those that want to get better !!! LOL!

I've driven 5.5 hours one way more than once, and when I get my barn I'll be looking at transporting in new lines or taking a vacation to drive to get some new stock. Definitely asking the wrong crowd. :)

Well after a long day of talking to multiply people. We have a set plan and I am getting a pair of Hotots transported to me. Should see them on Saturday. I am excited though my pocket book hurts right now.

Homer":cruwzbnn said:
As for me, I don't have a problem. That is as long as all my hutches are full. :oops:
I could probably find a place for a few Hotots though.

You know Homer if I remember correctly you are not extremely far from me. I could always let you know when I have a litter. :D

AprilW":cruwzbnn said:
Sounds like we talked to the same person, only I was asking about Beverens :D

Not crazy at all! I once had rabbits shipped via airline from California to Georgia.

Yeah probably the same person. At least I am in good company here at RabbitTalk.

Latest posts

Back