• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Proven pair of meat mutts in CO

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PSFAngoras

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys!

In my switch back to Angoras I have finally come to the worst part. Selling my two favorite meaties. I put them on CL too, but I'm going to list them for half the price here since I won't have to bother screening for bad homes. They're not beautiful perfectly build show rabbits, but they were good meat breeders for me. Both just shy of a year. $20 takes the pair of your in the CO area.

Doe- Blue. Broken Squirrel. She's NZ/CA/FA/SA. 9.5# Has 3 litters to her name. The first was 8, but she smothered 6 trying to keep them warm. The second was 12, one DOA, and all 11 living kits survived, the third litter is 7 and will wean on the 19th of this month. She'll be available after the litter weans. Great mom and a sweet doe.

The buck is Zod, a Rex/Flemish mix. Also 9.5#. His kits grow slower but he has steel, harlequin, and chin behind him and has thrown magpies and Harlis with this doe. Nice pelts. He's also a love and has thrown 3 litters.

PM if interested. Thanks!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2156.JPG
    IMG_2156.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 722
  • IMG_2155.JPG
    IMG_2155.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 722
Back