Fairy Tale Names

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all..... 2CrazyFools has given me the idea to start this thread and ask you all for names for future rabbits based on fairy tales.
I currently have:
Prince Charming
Cinderella
Fiona
Little Red Riding Hood

More ideas:
Jasmine
Buttercup
Anya
Rapunzel
Eric
Fynn
Naveen

I need more ideas, because I plan on having many more rabbits that will need names this summer....
Anyone want to play!?

Belle, Goldilocks, Snow White, Aurora, Phillip (Prince Phillip), Shrek, Aladdin, Mulan, Robin Hood, Marion, Little John, Fryer (LOL), Bambi, Thumper, Petunia, Beast, Gaston are the ones that come to mind:)

heritage":2dx57djf said:
Sleepy, Bashful, Doc, Grumpy, Dopey, Happy, Sneezy :lol:

I love the idea of using the 7 dwarfs, except I'd probably skip Sneezy... Everyone would be suspicious as to why I named him that. :roll: "Why don't you cull him to keep him from infecting your other rabbits?" ... "No, he's not sick, that's just his name."

I have thought that a cute name combination for a doe and buck would be Hansel and Gretel, though you're implying that they are siblings and eye brows may be raised when you breed them.

Thumbelina would be sweet too :oops:

alforddm":3ggsy549 said:
My list went Natsu, Happy, Lucy...then I realized you didn't mean the anime.

My hubby and daughter are big anime fans and I often get stuck watching it.

:lol:

My plan is to name our rabbits after Fairy Tail characters or Game of Thrones. Anime in general will probably win out in the end because DH and I are avid fans. But I still want to send a Jon Snow north of the wall... ;)

@SarniaTricia, you could definitely go with the less common fairy tale characters/names, too:
Briar Rose (yes, this is Sleeping Beauty, but a much prettier name, in my opinion)
Thumbelina
Esmerelda
Tiger Lily
Glinda (the Good)…

:popcorn:

Latest posts

Back