2-11 Loveland CO Open and Wool?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a catalog for that one yet? I couldn't find anything. I will have to think about that one, Loveland is the furthest I've gone for a show!! Hubs may think I've gone crazy... :) <br /><br /> __________ Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:04 pm __________ <br /><br /> I think ultimately that would come down to where the funding for our OR trip is and if there's any extra in the budget, but if there is, I might be able to make that work... :whistle:

Oh that's right, Oregon. I forgot.

Oh my goodness is it nice to be home! I slept like a rock. I feel so much more with it today!

June is a long ways away. Our next couple of shows are closer, in March and April. But if we go to the West Coast Classic in May.... I love rabbit shows.

Sounds like you guys had fun. Perhaps sometime I will come over to CO to show French Angoras. I instead went to WI last Saturday and picked up a buck for my doe. He is very young so will have to wait several months before I will have babies.

Latest posts

Back