*Shy Wave* Hello again

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sagebrush

Reaction score
Hello all. It was great to read the Happy B-day wishes! I have finally had a chance to get on RT and see everyone again. I have missed you all so much, not to mention all the great advice you guys give! Anyway, though it is a short visit this time, I wanted to let you all know that Sagebrush Rabbitry has rabbits once again. I am starting out with young stock again and building from there. I will upload pictures when I am able. They are Flemish Giant crosses, since I am breeding for meat again. My buck is currently 11 weeks old and my little doe is 7 weeks.
In other news I graduated at the top of my class as a Veterinary Assistant, and have been working in my field for the last year. Love my work and look forward to each day. I do have plans to continue with school to get my Veterinary Technician License within the next year to two years. I moved back to Nevada, I know I am back home!!! Nothing against all of you who live in California, but I hate the city life. Give me barren stretches of land and skies full of stars anytime!!

Glad you're home, Sagebrush! Both in Nevada and here at RT!

It is wonderful how well you have done, turning your life around. You've been through a lot, worked hard and now you're winning! :bouncy:

Nice to know you're starting in with rabbits again. Looking forward to your updates.

Good for you, Sagebrush!

I hope you will find time to visit with us here with your new fabulous life.

Congradulations on all your recent sucess, and best of luck as you get your rabbitry up and going again!

Thank you all so much. It is great to hear back from all of you. We finally got moved into our own place :p, but I ended up giving my doe back to her breeder. Her mother breed true with her. She got aggressive whenever I would go near the cage or do anything with her. She was less than 3 months old... So Wah, now renamed Jack, is a sole house bunny. He recently was neutered so as to stop him from spraying in the apartment. As well as so I don't have any litters while we are here if I decide to get a new doe. Here is a pic of Jack laying back while I get a pic of him. I'll share a new picture of him when he is out and about today.

__________ Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:53 am __________

Silly Jack (2).jpg
Sorry it didn't attach at first.... :oops: :oops: :oops: <br /><br /> __________ Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:29 am __________ <br /><br /> Jack.jpg
Alright, here is one from this morning while he was out and about.

Maggie, I know what you mean, hence why I don't have cats. Well that and my fiance is allergic to kitties.

Though it is with a very sad and heavy heart that I write this. Jack passed just a bit ago. Something must have startled him. I heard a large bang in the bunny room, but when I went to see what it was he was dead in his cage. There is nothing in there besides his cage, the carrier, and his litter. We do have some neighbors moving in next door though.

Rest in Peace Jack, you will forever be missed.

Sagebrush":2mt41t6t said:
Maggie, I know what you mean, hence why I don't have cats. Well that and my fiance is allergic to kitties.

Though it is with a very sad and heavy heart that I write this. Jack passed just a bit ago. Something must have startled him. I heard a large bang in the bunny room, but when I went to see what it was he was dead in his cage. There is nothing in there besides his cage, the carrier, and his litter. We do have some neighbors moving in next door though.

Rest in Peace Jack, you will forever be missed.

Well that just sucks!!!
Sorry for your loss Sagebrush.

I'm sure when the time is right, rabbits will be back in your life again.

Sagebrush, so sorry to hear you lost Jack. It sounds like he maybe panicked, bashed himself and broke his neck. So sad!

Re: cats. Jenny is a benevolent dictator, and we enjoy her antics so much that we don't mind her being a control freak. She was very insecure and needy when we first got her, so it's good to see her becoming a bit autoCATic.

As far as Jenny goes I remember reading about her way back when. It is good to hear that she is doing so much better.

I am sure Jack did panic. He was not used to the sounds of living in an apartment. What can I say, he was a country bunny. He is in my memories and I shall learn from this.

Latest posts

Back