Tiny white bumps on vent area?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Dutchess

Reaction score
Hi all, it's been awhile! My rabbitry is pretty stagnant right now: no babies, no new bunnies (yet!). But I'm preparing for a show in a couple of weeks, so today I dragged all the bunnies out and clipped their nails, groomed, and gave them checkups. My best show doe (of course), was unusually upset about me touching around her rear end, so I flipped her over and found tiny little white bumps on her vent area :x She is acting normally except for it most likely being uncomfortable. I didn't see much in the way of inflammation or swelling, and she's eating fine(just not in the best condition). Does anyone have an inkling as to what's going on? Any advice is much appreciated. Also, if there's any news I missed or you just want to chat about you and your bunnies that's fine too!
Thanks!
:pancake:

I know that sometimes white pimples on the genital area of bucks can be normal...haven't heard much about it with does though. Only other thing I can think of is vent disease which white pimples can be a symptom, I believe. Pictures may be helpful! How big are they?

They are very very small, probably pimple size actually and that's really what they look like. I texted my 4-H leader and she thinks that they're just pimples as well so I put antibiotic ointment on them and cleaned her cage in case there's bacterial stuff going on. We'll see if that works. :)

Latest posts

Back