Guess the name game ;D

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
So I was scrolling through backyard meat rabbits earlier and stumbled across the cutest game ever.. Here's how to play: Go on Google Images, search your pet's name, post the first image that pops up and see if other people can guess what your pet's name is!! Here's the pictures I got :)
Bibi.jpgMerlin.jpgbutter-ball-29358381.jpg

Bibi, Merlin & Butterball?
Ill do my my herd buck & my favorite doe & my replacement herd buck
summer-photographer-pier-adventure.jpg

latest

Wet_Cappuccino_with_heart_latte_art.jpg

Ok I'll do mine!! But my buns name is super easy :shock:
I'll do my past pets too! A hamster and a guinea pig:) :lilbunny: :pinkbunny: :rabbit-hop3:

olaf frozen.jpg

View attachment 2

stormy.jpg

Guess those:)
@ButtonsPalace Last one: Butterball?
@Stablesteel Sunset or beach and cuppa chino?

Attachments

• ginger.jpg
    ginger.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 2,440
tsk tsk, you guys adding images through the forum are making it too easy ;P

i have lots of bunnies but i'll do a few and see if you guys can get em

140.jpg

my lionhead

adun_toridas_by_jacoposchiavo-d8yih7s.png

meat mutt buck

maxresdefault.jpg

new rex doe (lol)

Red_Rosette_Ribbon_PNG_Clipar_Image.png

silver fox doe

picked some easy ones and some hard...

Mine were correct on Bibi, Sir Merlin the Wizard, and Butterball.. Butterball is one of my favorite does, she's my REW with the funniest back story.. Butterball was originally named Cotton because she was a he and "he" was allowed out with the bucks, well "he" started getting really fat and resembling a Butterball Turkey in my opinion so I called "him" Butterball instead of cotton, well Butterball started "shedding" one night and then "he" got touched by the sex change fairy and had 5 babies haha!!

Winterwolf":3nsnls0t said:
@olafthebunny,
Olaf, Storm, and Ginger?

Correct! Well it's Stormie not storm but they're pretty much the same things:) <br /><br /> __________ Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:55 am __________ <br /><br /> @shazza
Charcoal, and Rosette? No idea what the other 2 r either :lol:

rosette is right, and charcoal is so close! what do you get on your hands when you touch coals?

the third one honestly im not sure i could guess it either from the picture, but i knew it would be a challenge so i added it anyway ;P it's the name of a character from a popular war strategy video game set in space. and yes my husband named him haha. i play the game too but it was his idea.

shazza":2nqgsm89 said:
what do you get on your hands when you touch coals?
... burns? :rotfl:
Just kidding! Ash, maybe?

shazza":2nqgsm89 said:
the third one honestly im not sure i could guess it either from the picture, but i knew it would be a challenge so i added it anyway ;P it's the name of a character from a popular war strategy video game set in space. and yes my husband named him haha. i play the game too but it was his idea.
The graphic-style almost reminds me of the really old Diablo... but I don't think it's actually from that. And popular war strategy games make me think Call of Duty or Halo.

Good luck to anyone that gets that one right... :popcorn:

I'll give it to you - it's soot! He's a little black lionhead that we thought looked like those little living sootball things from the Miyazaki films, lol.
Q26N8PQ.jpg

tumblr_inline_ojc0sePiEf1qek5y3_500.jpg

the only difference is you can't see his eyes :p

As for the other, you are SO close! It's not diablo, but it is a blizzard game :)

shazza":11xb6i7j said:
As for the other, you are SO close! It's not diablo, but it is a blizzard game :)

So I DID recognize that art style. And it is a paladin depicted... So I'll go with pre-lich king Arthas. (Of Warcraft/ World of Warcraft)

Edit: DERP. Set in space? So StarCraft? Augh. Ignore the guess above.

Reading through this, I just knew it was soot. But then I saw you revealed it. :lol: OH MY GOODNESS!!! That fluffy is SO cute!!!!

:lol: my mom always made fun of my pet names but the vets LOVE me! they always tell me that they always know my pets because the names are so different. when you have 30 dogs named shadow that come to your practice it's hard to remember which one it is! and i just like having something different from everyone else.

Ferra - yep, starcraft! his name is actually Adun - one of the protoss heroes - but i can't expect anyone to guess that haha! i'm content to just have the name of the game guessed.

for the last one of mine - her name is more of a concept or mood than the skeleton itself. the image is from an older internet meme!

i didn't think mine would be this difficult haha! most of my rabbits have normal people names (jimmy, sarah, juliet, etc) if it makes you guys feel better ;P

Latest posts

Back