Re-trying - She Loves Snow!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's always fun watching them encounter their first snow, they are curious when they leave the ramp, after half a minute they discover that it's cold, and are not sure what to do with that :D

But once they get used to it they don't care much about it, although I don't need to herd them back in their hutches now, when I come to close the door they are already there and wait for their treat :)

Doesn't she have the perfect camo for this time of the year? :wr_giggle:

Attachments

• Weissgraue 14-1-2017 Winter Felsen 2.JPG
    Weissgraue 14-1-2017 Winter Felsen 2.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 626
  • Weissgraue 14-1-2017 Winter Felsen.JPG
    Weissgraue 14-1-2017 Winter Felsen.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 626
:bunnyhop: Hehe! Thanks! Wow, apparently I lucked out with her in both looks and disposition! You know, she will come up and lick my arm while I mess about with stuff in her cage, and if she can't access my arm or hand directly, she will lick my sleeve. She's going to be a year some time in February. I brought her home early last April, and she was small enough to fit in my two hands. And she never went through the irritable stage I've read young female rabbits are said to go through. She sprawls across my lap when I take her in to watch TV or when entertaining guests. She also does the flop sprawl thing in her play pen too. :) And the other night, I put her on the chair and knelt by it so I could put my head down near her. She sprawled out, nose to my head. She sometimes jumps up into my arms to give my chin a few licks too. She will also walk into her shelter, and lick my hand when I put it in after her. And she's the first pet of mine that my whole family likes. :) Even my Dad, who is not exactly an animal lover, enjoys doing things for her. This is puzzling. My bro had rabbits for a short time when we were little. I had a rabbit in my teens, whom my bro really liked as well. Dad didn't care for any of them. And this one comes along and he even talks to her when giving her treats. :) Lol I'm going to put together a sort of montage of her growth from the time she arrived up to now. She looked as if she needed to grow into her face when she was younger. :)

Latest posts

Back