Symptoms of wry neck suddenly gone

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueHaven

Reaction score
I went to feed the buns yesterday afternoon and was shocked to see my one broken does stretched out like her neck was on the chopping block but slightly bent to the right. I got her to move but she would tick tick tick back to having her head to the right. She could move but was having this little tremor and kept moving her head right. We moved her to the other garage building to seperate her, and checked her this morning. She is now acting pretty normal and is eating and drinking fine. Even took a little oat meal out of my hand today. I am wondering if this is wry neck and if it could come back, and what to treat her for just as a precaution to make sure this does not repeat. I am thrilled that she is better now, but am pretty cautious when it come to my rabbits. Any suggestions on worming or anything I can do to prevent this in the future. How long should I keep her away from the others?

Latest posts

Back