• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Digital art commissions! I draw rabbits!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nyctra

Reaction score
I draw bunnies, and other critters~

-USD via Paypal.
-Prefer drawing the four-legged critters.
-I'm not eager to do backgrounds or things much larger than listed sizes, but feel free to ask about it if you have something specific in mind.
-I can't guarantee how well anything will print.

com_sheet_sketch_by_nyctra-dbwszrt.png

commission_sheet_flatcolor_by_nyctra-dbwszxf.png

commission_sheet_small_full_by_nyctra-dbwszv0.png

Wow, these really are very talented! When we finally decide on a rabbitry name (and get under way with the bunnies) could I potentially commission you to design a logo and banner (for a website or something)? Your style is fantastic! :oops:

Thank you! ^_^ Basically always open, I've just never been as desperate for commissions as I am now. Even if I'm inactive here, whenever you're ready, just message me and I should get an email notification.

Nyctra does amazing work, and is a pleasure to work with. Seeing her works in progress as she sends updates on your project is so exciting, and gives you ample opportunity for ensuring that your design is perfect for you!

She designed both my Critterz Chewzit card and the Victory Garden Ranch Dogs card, and I could not be more pleased. I highly recommend her!

SO AMAZING!!! Would buy one but I used all my money on a litter box for Olaf and my money is not in dollars.... :(
But it is AMAZING!!!!!! My big sis ( Little Fluffy Bunnies) Plays Lucky Lapine ( And soon I will play as well!) and I always ask " Did Nyctra do this one?" or " what about this one? Did she do this one?" and it drives LFB nuts! :lol:

olafthebunny":znut9tos said:
SO AMAZING!!! Would buy one but I used all my money on a litter box for Olaf and my money is not in dollars.... :(
But it is AMAZING!!!!!! My big sis ( Little Fluffy Bunnies) Plays Lucky Lapine ( And soon I will play as well!) and I always ask " Did Nyctra do this one?" or " what about this one? Did she do this one?" and it drives LFB nuts! :lol:
Some are, uh, older than others... :oops: Lemme know if you need an invite code! ;)

This just fascinates me - I can't even begin to imagine doing something like this, or even what the process is... very cool!

:popcorn: Just in case you post anymore pics ;)

FourRingCircus":3njzkeuw said:
This just fascinates me - I can't even begin to imagine doing something like this, or even what the process is... very cool!
:popcorn: Just in case you post anymore pics ;)
Thank you~ :D There's a few more on over this way... surprise-i-drew-more-bunnies-t31453.html ;D

ladysown":3njzkeuw said:
so this is digital artwork?
Can it be printed off and still look good?
Everything is digital, but I do also use a texture as seen on the Christmas doggy, which I made with my own charcoal and paper, to give some drawings a bit of a papery look.
Most of it is intended to be viewed on a screen, like for online use. I have never had an opportunity to view my art actually printed out, but I do know for an image to print out clearly, it must be made fairly large.
I know MamaSheepdog had the Critterz Chewzit piece printed into a banner, and from what I can tell, it turned out decent: https://www.facebook.com/CritterzChewzi ... =3&theater

Nyctra":1tst06r2 said:
I know MamaSheepdog had the Critterz Chewzit piece printed into a banner, and from what I can tell, it turned out decent
I have seen said banner in person, and can attest that it is a wonderful quality piece of work. :D

quietsnooze":2lyos17o said:
Aw your work is so gorgeous! I love the texturing on the fur especially!
Thank you!

Shameless bump with some more Lucky Lapine art...working on the Peruvian right now!
Halfway through, I goofed around a bit...and June (owner of LL) actually had it printed! :lol: It's a parody of the "three wolf moon" T-shirt. I'll probably be doing a better version of it once I'm done with the Peruvian.
I get the giggles every time I look at it. :oops:

Attachments

• ^CF971F862BE2FF6D3FBBEF0F9BDA4A41FEF9E712B7E10EBDAE^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    ^CF971F862BE2FF6D3FBBEF0F9BDA4A41FEF9E712B7E10EBDAE^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 3,223
  • Peruvian.jpg
    Peruvian.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 3,223

Latest posts

Back