Brrrrr !!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a big snow storm again on Thursday, much more snow than forecast, [we were forecast about an inch] we got about 8 inches of snow over ice, and slush, [now it has cleared off and temps are about 8 F,]
The yard in front of the house didn't get that much [only about 1/2 inch] , so looking out I didn't see much danger in letting Tia [my daughter] drive the "suburban" [a big 4 wheel drive vehicle] home from work- I was wrong-- I got a phone call telling me that they had slid off the road and into a drainage area, - so i had to go get them in the little Toyota- . the vehicle had remained upright, and both "kids" are OK. -- I had to have it pulled out of the ditch and back up to the roadway, and now to assess the damage, will take it to a repair shop today-- OH Well-- The joys of parenthood..

michaels4gardens":15cyrzjc said:
We had a big snow storm again on Thursday, much more snow than forecast, [we were forecast about an inch] we got about 8 inches of snow over ice, and slush, [now it has cleared off and temps are about 8 F,]
I know well what you're talking about. We were told the same thing, " only about an inch with a low of +10 degrees". I think I want to be a weatherman. After all, you don't have to be right and you never hear of one being fired! :p

Glad the kids are OK. :)

Our oldest Holland had a litter of 4 last night, 2 made it and they are comfortably inside now. It looked like one was stretched and one got
cold, but I did try to warm the cold one with a hairdryer for 25 mins or so and couldn't bring it back. So although she looked normal I am wondering if it had others problems or was stillborn rather than dying of getting cold. Either way, she picked the coldest night of the week to kindle, we dipped down to 29 degrees and in another day or so we will be back up to 70!

Latest posts

Back