Happy Birthday Bad Habbit!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homer

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Happy Birthday college girl!!!
Hope you have a great day.
Better stop by and see us. lol

birthday_candles.gif

kJLOin5OUi6uQ.gif

Hey guys, thanks for the birthday wishes!! I think about you guys frequently, though I'm generally so busy I don't get a chance to sit at the computer!!

Quick update on me - Semester 3 is finished and passed, and now we are on to semester 4. Hard hard work. Started downsizing/selling out in the summer, and ended up down to 6.... Which were slowly harassed to death by rats. Despite my best efforts, I lost the last rabbit about a week ago, and have started selling out of equipment. Really, it sounds a lot sadder than it is - I am sad they are gone, I feel awful I didn't figure it out sooner, but I am kind of relieved that it is done one way or the other - no more going out to the shed to find dead buns.

I guess the biggest change in my life is... I'm actually really really happy right now. I've been seeing this guy for 3 weeks now, and it is going really well. He opens car doors for me, and treats me with respect. He changed my wiper blades for me and spent an hour on New Year's Eve trying to find somewhere he could buy a replacement low beam bulb for my car because he didn't want me driving home with one headlight.

That's wonderful news, Bad Habit, that college is going well and that you're happy. Your guy sounds like a true gentleman and someone who values you as you deserve. :bouncy:

So sorry about your buns. Rats are the worst. We had them here this fall - even in the house! - but then they quite suddenly disappeared. I think a weasel must have moved in and cleared them out for us.

I was debating getting a ferret for the shed, at one point, but the ferret I had stressed the rabbits out as much as the rats did, so decided against it. The rats have been really bad this year, it sucks.

My guy is like no one I've ever been involved with before. I keep telling myself it's only been 3 weeks, that there is a lot of time for things to go wrong, but I really like him, and he seems to really like me. There's hope there, though. And it's been a long time since I felt hope without it being accompanied by overwhelming anxiety, so...

And, I mean, I am pretty sure he really is interested in me as a person - he introduced me to a large portion of his family on New Year's Eve.

Glad to hear things are going well with your school BH! I know it can be tough going as a nontraditional student. I went when I was 28 and couldn't do the line of work I was in anymore.

Stinks about the rabbits. :censored: That's why I have a tomcat that lives with mine. He never once has bothered a rabbit but he does like to kill rodents of all kinds. He'll usually bring them to me so he gets an extra treat :cat-rub: then drops them and looses interest till the next one comes around.

Latest posts

Back