Craftsing so hard! :P

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
Saturday, December 10th was when it all started. It was the day I realized that I had miscounted the days until my doe was due... I was off by three days and now looking back I see how I made my simple error :oops:. I say better three days later than earlier but any who. Since I have no babies to play with I've been crafting a lot. I've made cloth pads, I got my rabbit butchering station setup (going to process today and post pics later), I also sewed a pillow for my boyfriends step dad because he put my butchering thingy together. Today my goal is to butcher the three does and make another few pillows since they are pretty fast and easy :) will post photos of everything later. I will post photos of unused pads only obviously.

Mine aren't quite as pretty although I totally forgot I made this post >3<!! It took a bit of trial and error till I made a semi perfect pad (They turn out better when I hand sew them, no quite as neat when machine done :( I used two layers of flannel on the top and then a layer of the ummmmmm winterized polar fleece?! OH YEAH POLAR FLEECE! I'm pretty sure that's what it's called anyway hahaha.. and then I use some fabric that I think is PUL or maybe polyster? It's a pretty chevron and makes for a nice comfy pad. I got really lucky because I went shopping when Joanne's was having a sale so I got both of my fabrics half off (I already had the chevron) I paid I think around $8.00 for about 2.5-3 yards of fabric in total. Will post photo's later today. I want to make a hand sewn one with the chevron bottom so I don't have to post my awful looking one from the sewing machine XD

Latest posts

Back