Sorry for vanishing!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MaggieJ":tmwmzu5s said:
But you have to admit, our greenies add a lot of liveliness and fun, as well as giving wonderful rabbit advice.
They have to be here once in awhile to give advice don't they? :roll: But you're right, making them greenies is good, it gives us an easy target to aim at :2guns:, I mean have fun with. :lol:

MaggieJ":tmwmzu5s said:
I'm very glad to see MSD back again! And I hope Miss M will be here more often too, once things in her neck of the woods improve.
Sounds like MSD meets herself coming and going so we'll see how much time she has for us. I do wish I could load up all my tools and head to Miss M's area to help but I just can't afford to go. This funny thing gets in the way called "life".

MamaSheepdog":4qg007zf said:
Miss M":4qg007zf said:
So I've been mostly on FB, which requires a lot less brain power. LOL

Ain't that the truth! Since I advertise on a lot of the rabbit groups, I feel that it is important that I also comment on posts... but my replies are always pretty short and to the point, unlike here at RT where I babble on incessantly. I just don't have the connection with people there compared to here at RT where it feels like family.

I joined a rabbit forum called Back Yard Meat Rabbits. I went there thinking maybe it would be another worthy source of rabbit keeping input. Now I will say there are nice people who post actually helpful comments but it feels like a bunch of strangers talking to a bunch of strangers. But here it is like family. When I ask questions on here I typically have an idea of who might answer and I know the answer will be a good answer and an answer I can trust.

Latest posts

Back