Killed his first mouse!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
Here's how you know I'm a crazy cat and bunny lady.... Sometime last night my cat found, caught, and killed his first mouse, he was obviously very proud of himself because he wanted me to see it. In the very early morning hours there was a bunch of squeaking which ended pretty quickly and I just assumed my cat was playing with his piece of floor ( we had to tear our floor up due to a leak that was flooding our bedroom and he has a small piece he likes to scoot around on, he'll run and jump on it or he'll lay his front end on it and push himself) well anyway I was awoke by the noise so I got up to go potty and he was sitting at the end of the bed, I didn't see him until he ran over to sit near the bathroom door but it was too dark to see. Probably 2 hours later when we woke up and the light was turned on was the first time I saw it. I suppose he shook it to death because the only blood I saw was coming from its mouth and nose, but other than that it looked like it just killed over.

:congratulations: to your mighty hunter! :D

Our Jenny :catmoon: brought one of her first catches to me and played with it on top of me while I tried to sleep. It was a shrew and she was very, very proud of herself. :yes:

Little Britches or Bub Nubby was so proud of himself. It was cute, now he acts like he's a big man and can't get any love from mommy lol

I have a 10 yr old F2 Bengal named Sheba.... she seems to be quite the acrobat. And she talks talks talks talks talks, even at the age of 10 she still acts very much like a kitten. I remember when probably 6 years back I awoke in the middle of the night hearing squeaking noises and I thought she was playing with one of her squeaky toys so I flipped on my bedroom lamp on the nightstand and I called her name she proceeded to jump up on my bed and then to my Terror there was a mouse hanging out of her jaw which she let go and the mouse was stumbling across my bedspread which she proceeded to chase again, I think that was the first and last time my body actually levitated and that's how fast I moved and I did some sort of sideways backflip off the bed hahahaha I love cats

I have wanted a Bengal forever but they are so expensive and need a lot of room to run from what ove heard, they are very beautiful cats though. And speaking of mice in bed. I once came home from work after what felt like the longest 9 hours of my life, my moms cat to my delight, left me a dead beheaded mouse on my pillow. I didn't feel like buying a new pillow so a few runs in bleach and I felt it was safe lol.

Mine are more like "eh, it stopped moving. Well this is boring." *abandon it to dehydrate (hopefully) or rot some place*

My cat sseema to so that with spiders and flies. He pulls spider legs off and the wings on the fly. I wouldn't know he did this if I wouldn't have found their little bodies scattered about one day while cleaning.

Back