Help with my does please :) update She kindled!!!! Pics

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant for the crow lol :p :lol:

-- Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:26 am --

Shhhhe kinnnndleddddddddddd :lol:

-- Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:31 am --

Im.trying to.post a pic but it says file too big <br /><br /> -- Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:15 am -- <br /><br /> Yayyyyyyyyyyyy... I don't have to eat crow. Momma is 7 months dad was 4 months. I guess she's a cougar :lol: :lol:
She had them a day early on our coldest night of course not one lost I think there's about 7 or 8.
:thewave:

Attachments

• rps20161128_081240.jpg
    rps20161128_081240.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 1,558
Haaa Ha Ha Ha! :congratulations:
giphy.gif

They all look like they have eaten.... looking back on my calendar I did breed her on the 28th of Oct. This time really threw me since she built her nest two and a half weeks ago I've never had that happen without it being false. I gave her some kale and alfalfa hay

CONGRATS!! Its always such a wonderful surprise to see little babies. I'm hoping for some on the 11th my little doe Harlem has looked like a ballong and been in a Bella bad mood. I got attack yesterday for trying to touch her tummy, thankfully my robe saved my arm. She looks like a ball is blowing up in her tummy haha.

Good luck. Yeah sometimes it's like Jekyll and Hyde... lol :x :mrgreen:

-- Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:48 pm --

Ok..... so I think I counted 9 Or 10. Wow!!! They're all so round too... and she keeps pulling more fur I think ...because they're lost in there I'm trying to do a head count but it all looks the same they're all the same color I think they're either going to be a dark gray or steel color

My favorite/ what I've found to be easiest and best for the kits, I bring the kits, nestbox and all into the house somewhere warm and somewhere I have a towel or some warn fabric to put them in and I pull them out one at a time and check them all over, make sure there are none dead as well. Its also fun using the how to sex day old kits photo and attempting to guess sex's. Although I doubt I'm ever right at first lol

This is the FIRST LITTER OF 8..... I started my new job this week with a 45-minute commute I leave in the dark and come home in the dark and on the coldest day this doe that wouldn't bring it to my buck surprise me with 5 kits tonight.... so that solves the mystery of why she wouldn't breed oh boy :x :roll:

Attachments

• rps20161215_174852.jpg
    rps20161215_174852.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 708

Latest posts

Back