Kids Only Discussion Thread

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry I haven't been on here in a while :oops: iv just been really busy. who is winning??? girls duhhhhhh :lol:

@Bug4H
Don't think that I didnt see that last comment you did in very tiny letters.......cause I did. :lol:

@BWK
Cool!LFB is learning drums as well. Now she always plays Twenty One Pilots songs on them. Now I am not a big fan of the drums......we hear them ALL day. Just joking not really. :lol:

@ Everyone
GET READY CUZ I AM GONNA SEND IN SOME MEMES SOON! prepare to loose team girls.........

Sorry everyone i meant to send in the last post but forgot to log off my sisters account before doing so. AGAIN.
So yes LFBS post was mine not hers. Sorry again.

Still prepare to loose girls.....

IT'S ELECTION DAY I'M REALLY STRESSED
COME GET SOME

prime.gif

also high school is really killing me guys, so sorry for the inactivity ; ___ ;

funnies50":11xhs6ry said:
IT'S ELECTION DAY I'M REALLY STRESSED

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!

election-posts_o_879440.jpg

funnies50":11xhs6ry said:
COME GET SOME

prime.gif

BRING IT ON!!!

Megatroncannontr4.gif

olafthebunny":11xhs6ry said:
Cool!LFB is learning drums as well. Now she always plays Twenty One Pilots songs on them.

LOL, Miss M and Galadriel probably hear me playing "Cannons" all of the time! So they probably feel your pain! :lol:

Here's a pic of the set that I play:

000.jpg

Wow BWK! Nice set. That's very cool that you've started drums. Wow! 6 songs is a lot, I'm sure you were very tired :lol: We bought a used drum set for R800(approx. $80) for fun, so it's not that great, but it works. It just has two toms, a floor tom, hi-hat, and a crash we need to set up. We still need to buy a ride cymbal.
I have taught myself some simple beats, and I can play Heathens and Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots. I really love drums. I'm in a homeschool marimba band at the moment, I started at the beginning of this year. We've played at senior homes, a homeschool concert, and a competition called an eisteddfod, where we won gold. I like marimba, but I think I like drums better. I think next year I will switch to drum lessons if I can.
I don't have any memes at the moment, but I'll be searching! :cool:

BWK, what's your FB meme page called?

I've started a rabbitry YT channel and IG account.
And good news, in 2 weeks Lady Galadriel the bunny is going to have babies!!!! :p :p :p

LittleFluffyBunnies":1ug50el6 said:
Wow BWK! Nice set. That's very cool that you've started drums.

Thanks! I think it's really cool that I'm not the only drummer on RT! :D

Wow! 6 songs is a lot, I'm sure you were very tired :lol:

Lol, I forgot to mention that I wasn't the drummer for all of that! (Thank goodness for that too, I was only about four weeks into my training! :p ) I did an assortment of other instruments throughout the whole thing! (However, I was still very tired at the end! :lol: )

We bought a used drum set for R800(approx. $80) for fun, so it's not that great, but it works. It just has two toms, a floor tom, hi-hat, and a crash we need to set up. We still need to buy a ride cymbal.

Got any pics? :camera3:

We've played at senior homes, a homeschool concert, and a competition called an eisteddfod, where we won gold.

Saweeeeet! :band:

BWK, what's your FB meme page called?

Christian Transformers Memes https://www.facebook.com/ChristianTrans ... _internal#

And good news, in 2 weeks Lady Galadriel the bunny is going to have babies!!!! :p :p :p

:fireworks1:

Hey guys!
Still need to get those memes up here....... :| :roll:

I have started a new book called ' Into the Burrow'! It is a fiction book about rabbits on Rabbit Island. I love Rabbit Island! I have never been there but would LOVE to go there! :bunnyhop: :pancake:
I have just finished the prologue and am now stuck. I want it to be a realistic book, but not too realistic.
Do you guys have any ideas of what should happen?
There's three different burrows. Burrows are like packs or colonies or herds in the book. The burrows are:
The White Burrow, The Black Burrow, and the Amber Burrow. Each Burrow has a doe and a buck in charge. The doe and the buck are called the Mother Rabbit and the Buck Rabbit. They are the only ones that breed in the burrow. They keep the burrow going and stuff. Then the other rabbits just do normal rabbit things.
So that's a bit about the book. Do you guys have any ideas? Please let me know if you do!

Drums aren't thaaaattttt baaaaaadddd. They just bother me know. Anyways, i prefer guitar. :D I'm very horribly learning to play it.

funnies50":10hwkyek said:

This escalated quickly!

51565ef3-7a3c-4118-89da-c752f7109451.gif

olafthebunny":10hwkyek said:
I have started a new book called ' Into the Burrow'! It is a fiction book about rabbits on Rabbit Island. I love Rabbit Island! I have never been there but would LOVE to go there! :bunnyhop: :pancake:
I have just finished the prologue and am now stuck. I want it to be a realistic book, but not too realistic.
Do you guys have any ideas of what should happen?
There's three different burrows. Burrows are like packs or colonies or herds in the book. The burrows are:
The White Burrow, The Black Burrow, and the Amber Burrow. Each Burrow has a doe and a buck in charge. The doe and the buck are called the Mother Rabbit and the Buck Rabbit. They are the only ones that breed in the burrow. They keep the burrow going and stuff. Then the other rabbits just do normal rabbit things.
So that's a bit about the book. Do you guys have any ideas? Please let me know if you do!

I've got nothing right off, my books are more action/adventure, sword battles, fist fights, that kinda stuff. But I'll let you know if I think of something. Good luck! :goodjob:

That's awesome to hear that you're learning guitar! Galadriel is learning guitar too! Got any pics of your guitar? :camera3:

I really like your book idea, olafthebunny! it sounds awesome.! :reading2: :reading1: :reading2:

@Bug4H
Thank you!
@BWK
I might be able to find a pic. It's a mini guitar for kids....I have small hands :oops: Ok well it's not a ' kid' guitar, it's a real guitar that's a little small. I have only memorized the D chord and A so far.
Let me know if you get any book ideas!

olafthebunny":1h2j8hdf said:
@Bug4H
Thank you!
@BWK
I might be able to find a pic. It's a mini guitar for kids....I have small hands :oops: Ok well it's not a ' kid' guitar, it's a real guitar that's a little small. I have only memorized the D chord and A so far.
aww, that sounds really neat! i've never been able to play anything besides piano :frypan:

funnies50":3prbes36 said:
DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT
nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-4.gif

YES, I DO!!!

0.gif

olafthebunny":3prbes36 said:
I have only memorized the D chord and A so far.

Hey, that's more than me! :lol:

00.jpg

olafthebunny":3prbes36 said:

You'll be the first to know!

funnies50":3prbes36 said:
i've never been able to play anything besides piano :frypan:

Hey, we could form a band! Lessee: The RabbitTalkees? Naw. The BUNNEHS? No no no ummmmmm.... oh, I've got it! FLUFFLE! Lol just kidding, Galadriel and I are already in a band! :lol:

That's so cool that everybody plays some instrument. I love music. I'm still gonna do marimba next year, and do some more self teaching on drums, using YouTube of course:)

Yes! We'll form a band! "Next on stage are the amazing....... Fluffles!!! lol :lol: Bunny-Wan Kenobi shall now give us a speech on the message of their music." BWK then steps up to the microphone, "Rabbits for profit... Rabbits for fun... Rabbits for just about everyone!"

I added a pic of my set. As I said, it's rather old and terrible quality, but it's better than no drums.

Attachments

• IMG_9283.JPG
    IMG_9283.JPG
    364 KB · Views: 4,713
haha, LFB, that's so neat! i stopped playing piano some time ago due to the fact that high school's started and it's been an absolute torture keeping up 3 AP class grades :')
200x200px-ZC-023d882f_crying-man.gif

LOL! :lol: The Fluffles coming to your town next!
I must be REALLY bad at posting pics on here......either that or really lazy. :oops:
Super sorry bout' the memes that I promised! They should hopefully be coming soon!

Latest posts

Back