Well, he was there....!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueHaven

Reaction score
Took my Rex to a local show on Sunday. Nice show, sold some rabbits, and I was just innocently walking around and I watch a fantastic judge during the Flemish class. I had kind of glanced at some Flemish sites and toyed with the idea of getting one someday just for a pet, but had never watch the class. I watch the bucks and I was blown away by the size and mass of the winning buck. I started looking around and noticed that no one had any for sale and they would not fit in my now empty carriers anyhow. So I just had turned the corner and saw a cage full of light grey kits. The sign said for sale. I went and told hubby to come and look and you know the rest. Lucky for me I can merge two of my outdoor grow out cages and it should be about 8 by 3 feet, has a roof and everything. Yes I have been a very bad girl, but I did take home less than I brought. :oops:
phpQnXEcwPM.jpg

If you went home with less than you took, even one, I'd call that a successful outing to. ;) Congrats, he'll make a great pet!!! Of course I'm a little bias. With our new babies we have 15 right now. :D

I'm madly in love with them too!!!
I'm just practical... I don't have the cage / space for that big of a bunny.

I'm thinking about eventually getting one as a house bunny, but I'm not sure how the dog would do.
She likes them and the cats fine... she will stick her head in a rabbit cage and give a bunny kisses.... always with supervision.... (but, I'm not sure if she is giving them loving kisses or tasting them)

I'll have one someday...
(I also don't attend shows unsupervised!.... many rabbits would happen if I did...lol)

Back