BIS/RIS Awards!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What are some things that you wish you could win for best or reserve in show? I'm putting on my own rabbit show and need some ideas! Also, maybe something small and cute for best of breed. Maybe a rabbit chew toy? I can make those real easy. Maybe for best in show a bag of bunny toys? Or something for the humans, such as a printed photo of them and their bunny in a frame with the bis/ris painted on the frame? It can be custom with names and pictures, since this is for a 4H group and I will be giving out the awards at a following meeting.
:D

Any of what you listed would be nice!

Some other ideas: grooming equip., resting mats, travel carriers, feed and water dishes for travel carriers, Grooming shelves for the side of cages, water bottle (with a nice sticker BIS/RIS), magnetic name tags/breeding tags, hay racks.... basically any of the little things that you could add a sticker to or provide a sticker with.

Hope that gives you lots of ideas in your price range.

SarniaTricia":1k8dv6e8 said:
Any of what you listed would be nice!

Some other ideas: grooming equip., resting mats, travel carriers, feed and water dishes for travel carriers, Grooming shelves for the side of cages, water bottle (with a nice sticker BIS/RIS), magnetic name tags/breeding tags, hay racks.... basically any of the little things that you could add a sticker to or provide a sticker with.

Hope that gives you lots of ideas in your price range.

I like what you listed! I have tons of grooming equipment and cleaning equipment that I could get my hands on. It's easy for me to make a grooming shelf and I have carpet to put on it too. The dollar store sells tons of cleaning supplies I use such as wire grill brushed and dust pans. Thank you for your ideas!

Latest posts

Back