Mwahahahahaaaa I feel RICH!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GBov

Reaction score
Have counted my dried hides and they total 146!!!

I have had to repack them as OF COURSE, the one place in my house I thought would be safe, in a trunk no less, got AC drips on the floor, it ran under the trunk and got the bottom layer of hides wet.

Thankfully I caught it early and only lost three hides.

Still working on the back log but the ones already done will keep me busy for awhile turning them into pretties. :D

TheChad":2rfwrcin said:

Yeh!

What is even more awesome? Having somewhere to go where people actually are impressed by it!

My family? Not so much. :lol:

"Aaaaargh Mummy, there is FLUFF in my foooooooood!!!"

:p
That's a lot of hides!!!

Will you be sharing photos of your treasure so we can fully appreciate it later? :mrgreen:

Nymphadora":2r76t1jy said:
:p
That's a lot of hides!!!

Will you be sharing photos of your treasure so we can fully appreciate it later? :mrgreen:

I WISH!!! Having just figured out how to put pictures on my CL adds I thought, hey, great, no problems putting them here but no such luck, still cant figure it out. :oops: :(

All I have to do with the adds is make an add using my computer so typing is easier for me, log onto edit the add with my phone, tell it I want to add a photo, it asks me if I want to use the camera, I say yes, take the picture and it goes right to the add.

It doest do that here so still trying to figure out how to post them here wihtout a host site.

I'm not sure the details posting from a phone because I don't use the site on a mobile device much anymore and I normally remove pics from my phone to my computer instead of using them off there. All pics must be uploaded to somewhere from your phone or computer. Usually you find where they are on your phone or computer and then use whatever method to upload instead of having it use the pic as you take it. Not much more complicated. You simply have to know where they are and select them as an extra step. They can be uploaded straight to the gallery on here or you can start an account somewhere like photobucket and just post the link it gives you to any forum or email to share the pic.

I tried to get ot my photobucket account last night but couldnt remember the email it was linked to. Its only two and a half years since I changed email addresses but its just gone in my head. *sigh*

This move has my head like swiss cheese, cant remember anything unless its written down on my todo list. :roll:

Have taken out more hides to flesh and dry, still many many pounds of frozen to get through.

AH, a thought occurs! My teen son empties the phone of pictures regularly to a storage site, I wonder it he can show me how to get to it and if I can post them from there?

One thing about uploading pics from your phone is that you may have to re-size them. My phone takes ridiculously large photos (3-5MB/1700x2400 resolution per photo).
Once you move your pics onto your computer, check the size against the upload limits on RT. (faq.php#f3r3)As I said, you may need to resize them, but that's something you can do in several programs (MSPaint or Windows Photos may be the easiest).

At the end of the comment form, after the save draft/submit options, There's a tab to upload attachments. you can upload your pictures there and either insert them into the post or they'll just be added at the end.

I can't help you with the mobile site because my phone won't allow me to log in on it.

Latest posts

Back