Pictures of almost all my rabbits and other farm animals

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ButtonsPalace":1fjb38wp said:
View attachment 8
Funny looking rabbit you have there Buttons. :love:

I love all my rabbits no matter what shape or size Homer lol He's my very rare bunny
DSCF9437JPG.jpg
DSCF9433JPG.jpg
DSCF9431JPG.jpg

__________ October 15th, 2016, 2:07 pm __________

Did not realize how many pictures I had... Only a few more you guys I promise lol
Ok so Luna has been sold but I'm posting the pic because she's so pretty
DSCF9410JPG.jpg
Fluffernut is actually the bunny I never got around to taking a pic of. I'm curious about what color he is.
DSCF9412JPG.jpg
And more animals/bunny pics XP
DSCF9425JPG.jpg
DSCF9426JPG.jpg <br /><br /> __________ October 15th, 2016, 2:13 pm __________ <br /><br /> These photos were took on my cell phone so I'm sorry for the poor quality
I believe this is one of our Khaki Cambells, I was making a video and I panned over and she startled me at first because I hadn't seen her just standing there staring at me.
Screenshot 2016-10-13 at 5.34.33 PM.png
Screenshot 2016-10-13 at 5.37.01 PM.png
Screenshot 2016-10-13 at 5.36.02 PM.png

Attachments

• DSCF9430JPG.jpg
    DSCF9430JPG.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 2,556
Only one turkey, just very photogenic and loves the camera. The Siamese I believe she takes 1st place for our prettiest animal.. and craziest too! She's a little bit insane :p :p <br /><br /> __________ October 16th, 2016, 3:02 pm __________ <br /><br /> Sadly this turkey won't be going on the dinner table for Thanksgiving or Christmas this year >3< Although they are looking to get a breeding age turkey to mate him with to have babies for food *Yummy*

Love the speckled Sussex chickens I'm thinking about ordering some light Sussex in the spring. How does the turkey get along with the chickens or does it think that it is a chicken :lol:

He thinks he's a chicken. He perches like they do at night. I'll take a pic tonight if I don't forget.. It's pretty cute, big ole turkey amongst the chickens roosting lol

I've been told he's a chocolate tort actually, and from looking at pictures of kits in that coloring I believe it fits the bill. He's got some brown tipping on that fur that the camera just don't want to pick up for some reason, it's not easy to see but I could be wrong on his color. The dog's name is Andee, she's our strictly farm dog, she's sadly very aggressive towards small dogs, especially small dogs that go into victim mode. However she loves being outside and she does have a dog friend named Willow she's a cattle dog of some sort, I need to get some pics of her she's pretty as well :) They look like Ying and Yang when they play in the yard.

He actually cuddles his feet when he sleeps :3 And Thank you everyone for all the compliments :) I just think they are all such fascinating animals, it's interesting seeing how all the different personalities live together :)

Latest posts

Back