Can Angora do the colony thing?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GBov

Reaction score
The houses we are looking at for the move mostly have stone sheds in courtyards and I was thinking of splitting the shed into two sections for two does and a buck to travel between the girls. BUT with a stone floor I was going to do deep wood shavings and then though, hang about, ANGORA!!! :roll:

So can they go onto deep shavings or must they stay on wire?

I know the FA we had before was fine with hay, it hardly ever got caught in her fur but she might have been a one off. She did felt up though so she is perhaps not a roll model for a repeat rabbit. :lol:

Anntann's early posts were often about her French Angora indoor colony. She had a "rabbit room" and, if memory serves me, she had them on shavings. You'll need to go to her profile and check out posts for 2009-2011 or thereabouts. But you can rely on the information she posted. :)

member/Anntann/

MaggieJ":ddbn3spr said:
Anntann's early posts were often about her French Angora indoor colony. She had a "rabbit room" and, if memory serves me, she had them on shavings. You'll need to go to her profile and check out posts for 2009-2011 or thereabouts. But you can rely on the information she posted. :)

member/Anntann/

Thanks Maggie! :D

Yep, they were on shavings!

Latest posts

Back