Hello to my bunny buddies!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wanted to say a warm "hey!" to everyone, because I've only been able to peek in from time to time and not chat as much as I'd like. Had A LOT going on this year: some new, expensive health issues caused by flares of old; had minor surgery, health problems with my aging parents, family changes and job challenges that needed some muscle put behind them before they became crises--all in all, one of those times in life where you can see it's going to be tough in all directions, but you can get through it if you keep your focus, keep your mind moving, and put your shoulder into each place as needed until it runs it's course. I cut back on the buns initially, then left my gardens unplanted and culled my entire herd in late spring when I realized I would have surgery. I also wasn't sure if continuing to live here was the best plan for the family. Had some moments of feeling sorry for myself and feeling loss because I hadn't finished what I'd set out to do and because of all the work I'd put in to the herd so they could do well on forage and in Georgia's heat :cry: , then realized it's just a minor obstacle in the path, not the end of the road. I did it once, so doing it again when the time is right should be easier because I now have knowledge. And why was I snivelling about meat mutts, plants and trees, when I still had loved ones around that also needed tending?? Just who and what is irreplaceable, really?? Challenges can be new opportunities, if you are willing to see them. Time to pick up & take care of my family so we could keep moving forward, and time to rally the various teams and be a grown-up instead of pouting and feeling sorry for myself over stuff that is a footnote, not the story.
I've peeked in and been heartened to see familiar names and hear your voices in the posts I was reading. I've been glad to see membership keeps growing and people still have this wonderful group to learn from. And it's been good to know I can come home and check in, even if other issues in life keep me from being at the table all the time.

Hope you are all well and faring tolerably at the least!
:D TRF

*hugs TRF*

Life just happens, doesn't it? As always, I admire your spirit and know things will get better for you.

Hope you pop in more often. You are in my prayers.

Welcome home, TRF! :grouphug: It's so nice to see you here again!

Sorry you've been having such a difficult time . . . Troubles seem to go in waves and I've never been able to figure out why it happens that way. Hang in there :autumn: and visit us as often as you can.
:campfire:

Back