• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Two male English Angoras in No. Calif.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cindys6436

Reaction score
After much agonizing, I have decided to try to find homes for two of my English Angoras. They are both males and both have pedigrees but they are also both neutered, so they won't fit into a breeding or showing home. One is a fawn, born 5/21/09. One is a tortoiseshell, born 12/6/08. I have four EAs, these are the first two I got. I simply don't have the experience to care for their coats. My other two seem to be so much easier as far as grooming goes. I believe these two boys have quality wool, but I can't even guarantee that as I'm so new to Angoras and I'm still trying to learn to spin. They are more shy than my other two rabbits, although they have never been aggressive toward me - never tried to bite or anything like that. They just don't seem to enjoy attention like my other two do.

I'd really like to see them go to homes where they will be combination pets/woolers, or just pets. I've kept them inside ever since I got them in September '09. I don't want to see them go to a home where they'll just sit in a cage 24/7. I know I'm asking for a lot, but I do love these guys. I'm simply too overwhelmed to give them the kind of care I want them to have. They will sit on a grooming table and let me work on them and pet them - they just aren't the type to run up and greet you at the cage door.

I'm in the Sacramento area of California. If you think you might be interested, please feel free to ask me any questions. I paid $100 each for them, but I'm not in any way looking to get what I paid - I just want them to have homes where they will be properly cared for and loved.

Cindy
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back