• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FLORIDA Rex and cages have to go

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GBov

Reaction score
As you may remember I was having some problems with my standard Rex herd in the early spring so I culled every rabbit that ever even looked crosswise at me. Nothing wrong inside any of them and no problems since. Every bunny made it through the heat and are great now.

So of course I am now moving :lol: and not only moving but going over the pond and cant take any of them with me.

All buns and cages and watering system are up for sale. Watering system is PVC pipes, pin nipples and float controlled auto top up bucket.

Would love to sell them all together to someone who knows what they are getting and would take proper care of them. Will sell to a forum member for $10 a rabbit, $10 a cage and the watering system for free. At last count there are 21 rabbits and 30ish cages. The reason I am vague on cage numbers is because many of them open up into 4 and 6 ft cages or close down to 18 to 24 inch cages so cage numbers kind of fluctuate at need.

Castor, orange, lavender, blue, a weird kind of dark brown frosted with white looking color, gold tipped steel and broken of all those colors. Age between 12 weeks and 3 years with one that I think is older but no idea of her age. 5 or 6 maybe. Four oddments in addition to the Rex, one chin cross and her very dark but large daughter, one French Angora Rex cross doe and her one fuzzy offspring I kept to see what its fur would develop into.

PLEASE let me know if you want and can get them as we are moving ASAP and they MUST go! :(

__________ Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:06 pm __________

To England that is and am really sad I cant take them with me. I went to a rabbit show while we were there this summer and to be honest, my rabbits blew the ones on show right out of the water! <br /><br /> __________ Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:58 pm __________ <br /><br /> Keep your fingers crossed, I think I have a lady wanting them all!

I'm so jealous, wish I could afford bunnies right now. :oops:

Hopefully everything goes well with that lady and you can leave everything with one person!

Latest posts

Back