Dates, Dates, Dates, Need to remember the dates.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
Kept looking at the uncomfortably huge doe I have named Turtle. Pretty obvious she must be pregnant. Well every day for about a week I was checking how much longer and finally I decided to wait. Well me having wrote our white board calendar for July instead of August (Does someone wanna help me find my brain?) SO I thought it was July 28 today not August which is day 31 for this doe! *gasping* how could I have forgotten?! I don't know! I quickly ran down and grabbed my supplies and set her up with a nest box. I do believe she went straight in it but I'm not sure what for. Will be going to check momentarily. I tried not to bother her after giving her a box in case she was already in labor and just waiting for a box? Who knows, guess I will find out soon.

No babies but thinking she may be sick. She's coming up on the third strike and your out. This is her second time being bred since being here. I'm pretty sure she don't like me because like I've said when I got her she was living with the buck and had a bare back along with ear mites lining her ears. He is an aggressive breeder and pulls out chunks of fur like it's a hobby.

Turtle should LOVE you for getting her away from that aggressive buck and treating her ear mites. But rabbits can be the most ungrateful beasties! :roll:

What makes you think she may be sick?

She seems to be ok with me but I'm not her favorite person ever that's for sure. But I guess it's easy not to like someone after 2 months of unpleasant stuff being squirted in your ears.

Back