Best Year Ever!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Dutchess

Reaction score
I can't even describe how excited I am. My rabbit show was today and we started with showmanship. I was tied for first with another member of my 4-H club. 6 hard questions later (I got one wrong) I won first! Then I had to go back up for Top Rabbit Showman, and me, little-13-year-old me, I WON TOP RABBIT SHOWMAN!!!! Where's the "so excited my eyeballs are about to pop out" smiley? Oh well, this will do. :D
AND THEN we did breed class, both 4-H and open and my winnings were as follows: BOB Wool Rabbit(Jersey Wooly Buck), BOB Mini Lop, RESERVE IN SHOW MINI LOP!!!!!!! I have never done this well.
All my hard work and studying and breeding and cleaning has FINALLY paid off after 3 years of sudden, unexplained rabbit deaths. I am over the moon.
So, now on to Super Showmanship on Friday, and then Hello State 4-H Rabbit Show!
If anyone has any advice for super showmanship or showing in general, it will be MUCH appreciated. Thank you!
An Extremely Elated Dutchess of Bunnies

Congratulations on the many wins! You must've done a really great job with your bunnies and studies to pull that off!

And good luck for the next shows!!!

Latest posts

Back