OMG!! *pics included <3 :) *

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
1471401454_tmp_DSCF9069_2.jpg
^This is 4 of Butterball x Papa Bear's kits and the Biggest one is Harlem x Papa Bear's kit (Harlem's kit opened her eyes as of yesterday :)
Butterballs Lilac 1.jpg
Butterballs Black dreamer.jpg
Butterballs Lilac (1).jpg
Butterballs Black dreamer 2.jpg

__________ August 17th, 2016, 4:14 pm __________

Butterballs Litter 3.jpg
Butterballs Litter 1.jpg
Butterballs Lilac.jpg
Butterballs Lilac 3.jpg
Butterballs Lilac 2.jpg <br /><br /> __________ August 17th, 2016, 4:20 pm __________ <br /><br /> Butterballs litter 2.jpg
Butterballs litter 2 (1).jpg
Butterballs Litter 4.jpg

Would you believe they are 3 breeds in 1? Mom is New Zealand Chinchilla Cross and Dad is a Silver Fox. The older doe (Butterball-mom of currently 4 kits the smaller in the images) is the mom of the younger doe (Harlem-mom of the 1 bigger kit). So fun family tree time

Butterball + Hopster (<This was my little sisters rabbit I don't have him)...
v
Harlem + 4 other kits that I sold.
So Butterball + Papa Bear had the 4 kits that are
Harlem's Half siblings and her kit is the niece or nephew of it's much
younger aunt(s)/uncle(s). Harlem's kit is also the granddaughter/son of Butterball.

Hopster is also the the Dad of Butterball
So he's the Dad and Grandpa of Harlem.
This is because Butterball was supposed to be a boy (according to my dad who said she was a he. I found out about a week before she had kits that the he was actually a she.)

Thank you everyone! I'm glad I could share them with you they are all so cute. They little gray one is spunky.. Very poppy I would say lol every time we touch it's head it pops up lol.

Latest posts

Back