Kids Only Discussion Thread

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funnies50":8btcdw6u said:
Did everyone desert? That means the girls win... :mrgreen:

I HATH NOT DESERTED! :p

olafthebunny":8btcdw6u said:

Please pray for my youngest sister. She is 7 years old and had to have her appendix taken out. She went into surgery a while ago. Thanks.

:eek: I'm so sorry! Yes, I'll be praying!!!

Easy Ears":si6m0lby said:
funnies50":si6m0lby said:
Did everyone desert? That means the girls win... :mrgreen:
I HATH NOT DESERTED! :p
Are you sure? :twisted:
latest

On a side note, check out the front page, guys! I gave it a slight update. Let me know if I'm missing one of you guys from the list! :)

Hello everybunny!!!!!!!
Hows everyone?!

@Funnies50:
I dont wanna be rude but, you forgot my sister LFB ( little fluffy bunnies ) on the list. shes in the girls team.

Thanks everyone! My little sister is back and feeling much better!

olafthebunny":3i5xu921 said:
Hello everybunny!!!!!!!
Hows everyone?!

@Funnies50:
I dont wanna be rude but, you forgot my sister LFB ( little fluffy bunnies ) on the list. shes in the girls team.

Thanks everyone! My little sister is back and feeling much better!
No wonder!! I thought I missed someone :oops:
I'm so glad she's better! Let her know I said hi, hahah ^o^

Bunny-Wan Kenobi":1ksn8j3d said:
Take up arms!!!

ARMS TAKEN!
6454c2dc2a7464ea1042f8628d9eced2.jpg

GET READY TO FEEL THE BURN FUNNIES! HERE COME CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Team members...you may want to cover your eyes... :mrgreen:

902.jpg

olafthebunny":1ksn8j3d said:
My little sister is back and feeling much better!

YAY! :D

Random:

4da20b328b1e9cf4a82524abda996bd4.jpg

dc6e49d1c6fdc548282792aa5aab4891.jpg

:bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :benice: :benice: :benice: :benice: :benice:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BEST SMILEY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:benice: :benice: :benice: :benice: :benice: :benice: :benice: :benice: :benice: :benice: :benice: :benice: :benice: :benice:

Sorry everyone! Something went wrong and our computer wouldn't let us access RT for awhile!

Easy Ears":ghrlpila said:
GET READY TO FEEL THE BURN FUNNIES! HERE COME CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Excellent_o_80715.jpg

Most excellent!

Easy Ears":ghrlpila said:
Team members...you may want to cover your eyes... :mrgreen:

Advice taken!

tumblr_n89ljpzW0S1qg8i80o5_500.gif

funnies50":ghrlpila said:

0c5974b5bb9756f01c4a2b65818ddabb.jpg

But not good either!

transformers_gif___mixmaster_by_htf_ytp.gif]

:mrgreen:

Hey Funnies!

13932892_1755077788039547_785720197296237916_n.jpg

Greetings fellow.....fellow.....fellow what?! Wait....I'm getting something.....fellow rabbit lovers!
I have not forgotten about RT! Well maybe I did for a little bit.....heh..heh..... :oops: :lol:
Anyways, hows everybunny!
Sorry I havent been on for a while!
Is this war still going? I have some funny memes on their way! I just need to download them off of my phone first:) Be prepared........
From now on I am going to check Rabbit Talk everyday....if I can.
And before I go.....a little warning.....get ready for those memes.... :twisted:

Hi, y'all! Sorry I haven't been on. RT wouldn't let me on for a long time, then Life Happened...

Long story short, youth band practices like crazy, youth band leads worship at Youth Connect, youth band must now practice to lead church worship in two weeks while simultaneously ODing on Carol of the Bells/God Rest Ye, Merry Gentlemen (among others!) in preparation for a Christmas performance. No pressure! :lol:

Galadriel":1w6iaa67 said:
Hi, y'all! Sorry I haven't been on. RT wouldn't let me on for a long time, then Life Happened...

Long story short, youth band practices like crazy, youth band leads worship at Youth Connect, youth band must now practice to lead church worship in two weeks while simultaneously ODing on Carol of the Bells/God Rest Ye, Merry Gentlemen (among others!) in preparation for a Christmas performance. No pressure! :lol:
Not a "kid" (I wish I was again!) but have to jump in here.

Why don't you DO Something!? :p And while you're at it kick your brother for us. Haven't seen him around here much lately either! And we won't even start on mom... :(

Hi, Homer! Good to see you, too! :lol:

We're in cleanup mode over here; company coming in a week. Don't know why Mom hasn't been back, though.

Unfortunately, most of the stuff over in the scroller seems to be stuff I'm no expert in. Ah, I'll figure something out. I'm just glad I can get on again! I hate it when the Internet blocks a site like this from me. Seriously, no access for months. I kinda gave up for a while, now I try again and it's clear. :shrug:

Galadriel":382eose2 said:
We're in cleanup mode over here; company coming in a week. Don't know why Mom hasn't been back, though.
Glad you guys are all OK. ;) Your mom stopped by a few weeks ago and said your little town was an island after all that rain.

LOL!

I was just about to ask if everyone had died or something....where was everybody! :p :oops: :D :lol:

Is this war still going? Or are we done? Has the epic, ever-lasting, meme war been won?

olafthebunny":377e7knc said:
where was everybody! :p :oops: :D :lol:

LOL, I can't say anything for the others. But in my absence, the youth pastor at our church got me started on drums, and I now know the true meaning of the word "tired"! :p

images7.jpeg

Our church hosted a "Youth-Connect", which is sort of like a miniature concert... meaning the band played... 6 songs... with a lesson near the end...

And I started a Facebook memes page, all of the memes are custom, I'm the main admin, Miss M and Galadriel are my right hand admins. :D

Latest posts

Back