Wet noses... Should I be concerned *Pics included*

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
I'm going to note. There is no crud on their legs *No nose rubbing, sneezing, wheezing, coughing, etc.* Just wet noses. I'm not sure why but they seem like extra wet. Could it be because they are getting too hot? It stays pretty warm in their room during the day. I'm not sure if you can see if his nose is wet. *Also I have pictures of the new baby plus all the other ones I have for sale that I took with a nice camera. My laptop's almost dead right now so I'll post all of them tomorrow for you guys to see*
rsz_sarahpics_1797.jpg

The stress of the heat can make their nose water a bit. Generally you don't have to worry unless the discharge is white or colored.

Awesome! I kinda thought it was a bit warm in there. It's not hot, It feels way better than outside in there but it's been so hot and humid I shouldn't be surprised by all the wet noses. I just wanted to make sure it was nothing too worry about :)

Thank you so very much! I'm seriously glad to know they're gonna be ok. I don't think I remember ever seeing wet noses. But then again I've never dealt with sick rabbits. So it's super sketchy when they have wet of any sort noses.

Back