HE'S CRAWLING!! :D :D

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! We've made it so far in Mootah's recovery it's amazing. He went from not using his hind legs to, pushing himself around with his legs, to a sudden decline where he looked like he might die for a few days, then he started really recovering. He perked up and started eating and drinking more and that's when he started really healing. Now he's started sitting up and crawling. His legs are obviously weak, he gets shaky when he walks to much and you can tell it takes quite a bit of effort to move for him. But I'm so proud of him and I'm so happy I can't wait until he's back to his full bunnyness :D

I was so happy to see him crawl I couldn't wait to tell everyone! You really start having faith in the all that is when things like this happen and you can't afford a vet. In the beginning he was so up and down I was sure he would die. I swear it was what we gave him that kept him alive. (Willow, Plantain, Hay, and Dandelion was all he had to eat for 3 or 4 days until his poo thickened up from being a really runny diarrhea) I'm so thankful I had all you guys as well! I don't know what I would have done without all your help. You guys were what helped me keep him alive. If I would have went into this alone he surely would have died because I had no clue what urine scald was or that I would've needed to clean his hiney thoroughly or anything *Which btw he does have some urine scald because I missed the build up around the upper part of his sac apparently, it must've been while he was so sore he would stiffen up and I couldn't move his legs but so much so I got what I could and what I could see. He has a little sore on his testicle and I've been keeping it as clean as I can I think I might clean it up really good and put some plantain salve on it. That'll help it heal up unless he licks it >3<* :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Back