Register

She sneezed.

A place to vent about what's bugging you. Please keep it civil.
2 years of membership2 years of membership
United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 6,509.00

She sneezed.

Post Number:#1  Unread postby ButtonsPalace » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:14 pm

She sneezed. She freaking sneezed! I'm not taking any chances because she sneezed, plus is breathing deeply. My neighbors kids rabbit *Sugar* who is they believe mentally retarded *I don't know she's different but not retarded different* Well today when I went out she sneezed and her breathing sounded deeper. I immediately made plans to move rabbits around so I could free up an indoor cage and get her out of the house and as far away from my rabbits as I can *All this while I washed my hands and germ-x'ed between every step of the process.* I didn't touch her. In fact I made my boyfriend do it because after that he didn't handle any more rabbits and he wasn't going to be around them anymore after that. I gave all my healthy bunnies some comfrey which is an immune system boost. I've also took the entire cage out of the area and am working on doing the same for the other rabbit cage that held a sick rabbit (It was a cage split by a wood sheet and the sick on was on the side where 2 of the four sides were closed in while the not sick rabbit was on the other side with 2 of 4 sides covered; The not sick rabbit I believe is pregnant and I'm waiting for her to have her babies before I move her simply because of how far along she is I don't feel it would be safe for her or the babies to move her *She only has 5 or 6 days left*) So both of the split cages are getting cleaned and set in the sun. The cage that held Sugar is just going to be trashed, I've wanted to get rid of it forever now. But there was a cage below her's so I'm going to clean it and set it in the sun with the others. She's the only one who's shown any signs of being sick which is funny because she's nowhere near her. But she's probably stressed out like I've said before the little girl who owns her never spent any time with her. So this time I had the necessary supplies to remove her even though if it were up to me she'd be culled. It's not my choice, so this is the best I can do is completely separate her and thoroughly clean my hands before visiting my rabbits until they leave.. I'll make sure everyone else does too.

__________July 6th, 2016, 3:14 pm __________

This is under hoping mad because of the simple fact that they plan to go on vacation I think this weekend even though they are supposed to be moving. Which means I'm supposed to be taking care of their sick rabbit.. She even directly told me I would have to while they were gone.. I was in a hurry so I just "Oh yeah" and gone I was doing other more important stuff while in the back of my head thinking... What in your mind makes you think I want to come care for YOUR sick rabbit when I have MY not sick rabbits over here that I'm trying to keep from getting sick. I mean it's not like they don't know the stipulations of me coming over there and doing it then having to shower and completely change clothes. I mean I honestly don't think she has snuffles, but I don't care I'm not about to risk it!
@Happydalerabbits on Facebook :)

United States of America Male
BunnyBucks: 1,030.00

Re: She sneezed.

Post Number:#2  Unread postby bigfoot_158 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:46 am

I have a doe the sneezed several times. I found out it was from the dust on the pellets. Since then I prestrain my pellets no matter what kind or where I buy them from. I know the j feeder should have taken care of it since they are the screen type. :)
Have a Nice day
BigFoot

2 years of membership2 years of membership
United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 6,509.00

Post Number:#3  Unread postby ButtonsPalace » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:00 am

Well I had one sneeze twice yesterday from fur on her nose because they are all shedding just now... It's finally getting warm and it's already July >3<
@Happydalerabbits on Facebook :)

United States of America Male
BunnyBucks: 1,030.00

Post Number:#4  Unread postby bigfoot_158 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:41 pm

ButtonsPalace wrote:Well I had one sneeze twice yesterday from fur on her nose because they are all shedding just now... It's finally getting warm and it's already July >3<

One hundred degree temps are making mine shed again. Got hair flying everywhere. July 25
Have a Nice day
BigFoot

The following user would like to thank bigfoot_158 for this post
ButtonsPalace