Bout to find out.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
I had a doe pull fur on day 31. No babies. Today is day 32, and there was no babies, she hasn't ate much at all since yesterday *especially compared to how much she was eating!* So I'm hopeful for kits but not set on it. I bred her today since people have said that can help kickstart labor. At one point she just flopped down on the cage in front of him and rolled on her back. She wasn't acting weird other than she just laid down and rolled over. She was being goofy though because she was nudging him while she did it and he looked confused. I kinda wonder what happened.. Should I be worried? I mean she got right back up and hasn't acted weird at all.. It was almost like she was excited to be with the buck. Very weird. But I'm waiting to see if she has babies since I put her back in her cage. I really hope she does, but if she don't then I'll rebreed her tomorrow and take her nest box out. <br /><br /> -- July 12th, 2016, 11:37 am -- <br /><br /> Update: No babies. But still kinda curious about the flipping over thing.

I today is day 36 and she's shown no signs of having babies. In fact she's laid facing away from me looking upset because she didn't have babies. I shouldn't have done that to her. I bred her to a buck I was almost certain wasn't fertile and he wasn't fertile and she got to 31 days and pulled fur like crazy and then nothing.. No babies.. She loves having babies. She is happiest when she has a litter

Back