She needs a name!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
So I just got this sweet girl about an hour ago and she's beautiful and amazing! Definitely a Lionhead her poof is huge! Some of her characteristics as of now include... Happy, sweet, not too much of an explorer she's looked around a bit but she seems a bit shy :). Here's some pics ;D
IMG_20160703_142157.jpg
IMG_20160703_142139.jpg
IMG_20160703_142150.jpg <br /><br /> __________ July 3rd, 2016, 1:55 pm __________ <br /><br /> Oh and she's a chestnut right? She looks more orange than my other chestnut kits but I'm curious. If you can't tell from the photos it's ok I'll post more pics I know the lighting isn't best in these it was more to see what she looks like than to really see the color. Also I feel as if she is a SM but am I wrong?

Mane might be right, but you can ONLY tell at birth for sure. Remember on the other thread ;)

Looks broken tort to me, need natural light pictures.

Well I suppose I'll be waiting to see how their babies come out! XD I've seen some pics of what I believe to be grown DM's and their fur in general seems to be longer. She's a big girl. Quite a bit bigger than Merlin. Her size really caught me off guard..

We've decided to make up a name that goes somewhat along with Sir Merlin The Wizard. So she is Bibi (Bee-Bee) The Witch.. Because in my fairytales a witch meets a wizard and happily ever after.. Though sadly it's gonna be another 3 weeks and 6 days before they see each other because she's in quarantine. The lady said she took her to the vet and the vet said he really wanted to say she was fine but bunnies are hard to tell.. Which they are you could have a disease laying dormant that could just come out whenever. I gave her some Comfrey which is an immune system boost. She hasn't ate the banana chunk I gave her but she appears to have picked a few pieces of pellets as well as she's licked the comfrey off the top of her food *I can only suppose her food don't look any less but the comfrey is gone* She has been nibbling hay so she is eating

Latest posts

Back