Update

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZachsRabbits

Reaction score
So it's been a couple of months since I have been on here. The polish are the only thing I've been breeding lately. In all of my crazy breed searching. I think I have lost what is most important to me. Not winning just enjoying my rabbits. That being said I just want a fun rabbit. Not nothing I would show heavily just for my personal enjoyment. :] But anyway that's my update.

You definitely need to be enjoying your animals:) Its great that you realize this and are looking to improve your situation there. We all go through times when we have more animals than we should or loose track of what we set out to do to begin with. But recognizing it and getting back on track is a great thing, hope you find what you are looking for soon!

ZachsRabbits":2rkcye57 said:
:) My new motto is less is more.

I am to that point... even the 9 adults I currently have feel too much, whereas other can have way more and still thoroughly enjoy the process. I want to eventually get back to a breeding trio, but now that I have the others, I can't decide who that should be! Well, I think I know, but it's still a tough decision.

I got to that point last month. I had become very burned out on my Harlequins so a few months ago I added a couple of American Chinchillas. Still, work and things got in the way so I made the decision to sell out completely.

Back