Kids Only Discussion Thread

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bug4H":3j1l6050 said:
can you make that a little bigger, I cant read it, please and thank you :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I found a 10-hour version of Cap Jack saying "where has all the rum gone" on YT. :lol:

random...
i_got_a_jar_of_dirt__by_cocobandicoot101-d6io7qh.jpg

Bug4H":gf672dl3 said:
lol and thank you :lol:
No prob XD
Miss M":gf672dl3 said:
Just wanted to let y'all know that Galadriel and Bunny-Wan Kenobi have left to go to a youth camp a couple of hours away. They'll be back Saturday. :)
Oh, sweet! Let them know I said hello :lol: We'll be waiting! :D

Miss M":3db855a3 said:
Just wanted to let y'all know that Galadriel and Bunny-Wan Kenobi have left to go to a youth camp a couple of hours away. They'll be back Saturday. :)

Weeeeeeeee'rrrrrrreeeee baaaaaaaack!!!

We had an awesome time at camp, we played lots of games and made a whole bunch of new friends, tell y'all what, I'll make a thread about it later!

funnies50":3db855a3 said:
We'll be waiting! :D

12523879_10205839102718081_3911248601874556679_n.jpg

Honestly, though, it's great to be back!!! :lol:

Bunny-Wan Kenobi":3gn9vuis said:
Miss M":3gn9vuis said:

Weeeeeeeellllccoome baaaaaaaaaaaack! XD

Easy Ears":393j7sgf said:
Bunny-Wan Kenobi":393j7sgf said:
Miss M":393j7sgf said:

Weeeeeeeellllccoome baaaaaaaaaaaack! XD
^^^^^^^ not going to bother typing out all those ... letters ... D:<
welcome back!! :lol:
sandman-punch.gif

:mrgreen:

this is what i've been doing with my entire life

tumblr_nl131fiuPZ1u6sgaio10_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_ndk6l5CsL31tu7pz2o9_500.jpg

tumblr_na7zfqFXZg1r94uu2o6_500.jpg
<br /><br /> __________ Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:07 am __________ <br /><br /> Did everyone desert? That means the girls win... :mrgreen:

I did not desert! Well i might have eaten some desert........... :lol:

Wait.....theres a girl side! What?! I'm on the BOYS side....what have i done?
This whole war i was fighting on the boys side....
wait. Are there other girls on my side?
:x :shock: :? :p :lol: :) ;) :bunnyhop: :all-ears: :pinkbunny:

ok....here's something funny. I just love this bunny :pinkbunny: i mean who doesnt love it?!?!
Its a dancing bunny!

olafthebunny":2q43t3ac said:
I did not desert! Well i might have eaten some desert........... :lol:

Wait.....theres a girl side! What?! I'm on the BOYS side....what have i done?
This whole war i was fighting on the boys side....
wait. Are there other girls on my side?
:x :shock: :? :p :lol: :) ;) :bunnyhop: :all-ears: :pinkbunny:

ok....here's something funny. I just love this bunny :pinkbunny: i mean who doesnt love it?!?!
Its a dancing bunny!
There's Easy Ears on the boys' side. Unfortunately for BWK, there's only 1 boy on his side...and that would be himself. :mrgreen:

I hate my self right now,
I hate myself right now,
I HATE MYSELF RIGHT NOW,

You see the reason why i hate myself right now is because well me and LFB have to share a lap top. So I keep forgetting to sign her off of RT before i post anything. This is like the millionth time this has happened.
It happened right now.
The last post there by LFB was meant to be sent by me. Sorry.

I dont hate myself has much now.

That's ok Olaf, me and my mom used to do that all the time too. don't hate yourself, it is bad for you :D <br /><br /> __________ Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:42 pm __________ <br /><br /> and I'm sorry for not being here for a while this summer has just been kinda wild

Please pray for my youngest sister. She is 7 years old and had to have her appendix taken out. She went into surgery a while ago. Thanks.

Back