Breed?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prisma

Reaction score
Supposedly nz, but they look like bruns...ideas? They are circled in pink.

Attachments

• download2bc16d3b_rage_2femulated_2f0_2fDCIM_2fFacebook_2fFB_IMG_1466136655079.png
    download2bc16d3b_rage_2femulated_2f0_2fDCIM_2fFacebook_2fFB_IMG_1466136655079.png
    577.8 KB · Views: 934
I think it is just the way the picture was edited - with a high contrast

From the left, top then right I think I see chocolate agouti, chestnut (black agouti) and self black chinchilla (because of the blue eyes) or possibly just a self black

They could be silvering but I'm not 100% based on these photos

Zass":3tbtwk01 said:
That's odd, does that dark one have blue eyes?

All have blue eyes that are ticked. Going to send me some better pics this evening. If all else fails should make awsome meat mutts and unique pelts.

I think the lighting make seeing coat details very difficult.

Chocolate NZ? :lol: Not too likely. They do seems to be large, and have a chunky meat bun shape.

Blue eyes and ticking suggests silver tipped steel, or self chin to me. Could one be a chocolate, and the closer a lilac?

Chocolate isn't uncommon in SF, and some lines have rew, so they could throw silver tipped steel the first generation. (Non-steeled colors are almost uncommon out of SF.)

Chocolate IS uncommon in meat breeds in general though, so most crosses wouldn't produce it first gen.

Hmm chocolate and what looks to be some sort of ticked sable? I'm at a loss, eyes on all of them are like the chocolate's.

As said good eating and pelts. I've never seen chocolate in NZs...but they're obviously blocky meat build typed. <br /><br /> -- Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:23 pm -- <br /><br /> I thought they were blue blue as well, but their that off blue color. Its still odd...makes me wonder for curiosities sake.

Attachments

• rabbits.jpg
    rabbits.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 892

Latest posts

Back