Rabbitry names!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oscar":237tlak1 said:
ozemba":237tlak1 said:
Golden Okie Rabbitry.

I live in Oklahoma and my family also raises golden retrievers. Booooriiiing. :dogkiss:

Here's my dog, Kuiper. He is 9 months old now. He will be our stud as soon as he's old enough. He's got a nice even standard gold color. Love him to pieces.
He is old enough

Yes, technically he is capable of producing offspring.

I want to get his eye clearances, which means he has to be at least a year old, and then when he's two I'll get his hip and elbow clearances. Hip dysplasia and elbow dysplasia are common health issues in the breed. I am going to be responsible breeder, not just out to make a buck. Goldens cannot be certified clear until they are two years old. Which means he won't be a stud until he's two. He probably won't even reach his adult weight until he's a year and a half. Large breeds take longer because they just get bigger.

Dangerbunny farm, it's from a nickname I had as a kid, I was born in the Chinese year of the rabbit. I wanted something unique and fun.

I will admit I have been through a lot of names in the past, but mainly because I was a very fickle child and could never stick with anything. And here I am about to change things up again! Right now I have been going by Falling Maples Homestead. But... I moved from my parents house, (right next door) but now I don't have ANY maple trees.

My current partner and I plan to get married in the next upcoming years. In this case, I'll be going by The Yockey Homestead. But we have a while before that happens!
For those of you who have more than just rabbits, let it be a farm or homestead, do you have seperate names? I would really like my rabbitry name to be Fox Trot Rabbitry - I have both Red Foxes and Horses are a great passion of mine. Would it be too much to have two different names? The Yockey Homestead/Falling Maples Homestead would be for all of my other animals. <br /><br /> __________ Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:39 pm __________ <br /><br /> I will admit I have been through a lot of names in the past, but mainly because I was a very fickle child and could never stick with anything. And here I am about to change things up again! Right now I have been going by Falling Maples Homestead. But... I moved from my parents house, (right next door) but now I don't have ANY maple trees.

My current partner and I plan to get married in the next upcoming years. In this case, I'll be going by The Yockey Homestead. But we have a while before that happens!
For those of you who have more than just rabbits, let it be a farm or homestead, do you have seperate names? I would really like my rabbitry name to be Fox Trot Rabbitry - I have both Red Foxes and Horses are a great passion of mine. Would it be too much to have two different names? The Yockey Homestead/Falling Maples Homestead would be for all of my other animals.

OnTheBrightside":3u9yw9nx said:
I will admit I have been through a lot of names in the past, but mainly because I was a very fickle child and could never stick with anything. And here I am about to change things up again! Right now I have been going by Falling Maples Homestead. But... I moved from my parents house, (right next door) but now I don't have ANY maple trees.

For those of you who have more than just rabbits, let it be a farm or homestead, do you have seperate names? I would really like my rabbitry name to be Fox Trot Rabbitry - I have both Red Foxes and Horses are a great passion of mine. Would it be too much to have two different names? The Yockey Homestead/Falling Maples Homestead would be for all of my other animals.

__________ Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:39 pm __________

I like fox trot a lot!! What kind of horses do you have?

I really like it to but I don't think I'm going to go with it.. Its very very "Used" from what I'm seeing. And I have heard it a lot for other things. I have a QH and a BLM Mustang that is 3 weeks out of holding.
I am also thinking on: Magnolia Meadows, or Sugar Maple Rabbitry - I really like this one. Its hard to get away from the maples, they are my favorite. Maybe I'll just plant some? I thought of a cute one last night! But too cute for me.. would love to see somebody use it. haha. Coffee Bean Bunnies (I LOVE coffee) Its just a little too much for me. I prefer something that goes well with Rabbitry not Bunnies

OnTheBrightside":2irkiexr said:
I really like it to but I don't think I'm going to go with it.. Its very very "Used" from what I'm seeing. And I have heard it a lot for other things. I have a QH and a BLM Mustang that is 3 weeks out of holding.
I am also thinking on: Magnolia Meadows, or Sugar Maple Rabbitry - I really like this one. Its hard to get away from the maples, they are my favorite. Maybe I'll just plant some? I thought of a cute one last night! But too cute for me.. would love to see somebody use it. haha. Coffee Bean Bunnies (I LOVE coffee) Its just a little too much for me. I prefer something that goes well with Rabbitry not Bunnies

I like Sugar Maple Rabbitry
What kind of rabbits do you have? Maybe you can think of a name that includes breed?

Latest posts

Back