Theo the Lionhead Update

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dakotakelm

Reaction score
Theo is thriving! ^-^ He is a great buuny he has free range of the house most of the day and were working on litter training. Now 12 weeks old his mane is beautiful! Its very thick and fluffy. His sister is doing good to she has an issue with cage biting is they anything they can do to stop her?
Theo is absolutely in love with cucumbers!
[album]3604[/album]

Aw, Theo is adorable! :) Glad to hear he's doing well.

Dakotakelm":2jsnfuhz said:
she has an issue with cage biting is they anything they can do to stop her?
Try giving her some wood blocks and chew toys. She might just be bored or begging for attention. I let my rabbits play in their exercise runs whenever the weather is good enough, and one of the bucks has started chewing on his cage door whenever I'm late letting him out. Yesterday I gave him some chew toys I bought from MamaSheepdog on here and he settled right down and started calmly playing with his new toy.

Aw! Theo is so adorable! Its so cute he likes cucumbers, and the funny thing is my bunny is also in love with cucumbers! Ok I have now decided to breed lion heads when I grow up!
I agree with LFB, and Winter Wolf. Hope things continue to go well with Theo, and his sister!

Back