Cage Latches?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
Hi, I'm working on finding supplies to build more rabbit hutches. I wanna know what kind of latches you guys use on an all metal door. I don't wanna use those $12 crazy looking springy latchy things.. I want something kinda simple.. Maybe even DIY.. I would like to see what you have and, what it's called and, how much you like it... I hope I'm not being prissy or pushy I just want something I'm not gonna make myself mad with trying to figure out because I'm independent and don't like following directions *My man made me add that >~<*
**The cage front would be like this**
download.jpg

See I was thinking about doing that. The Dog leash clip. I could buy some pretty color leashes and cut them short and sew them with a handle to hold the door open with... I don't know though.. Guess I'll figure it out when I get there :) <br /><br /> -- PMpTue, 24 May 2016 22:01:51 +000001Tuesday 29, 2016 12:58p.05 -- <br /><br /> Ozemba. Now that I see how it's clipped on I really like that simple cage latch.. It looked like something really difficult to fool around with so I never bothered with it.. But now looking at it I believe that's what I'll use along with dog leashes made into simple short lanyards for rabbit info...

Back