Orphaned kittens update

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessicaR

Reaction score
The orphaned kittens are now 5 weeks old and doing great! They are finally eating on their own and using the litterbox, in 3 weeks they will be ready for new homes, well maybe not Kiara I am trying to convince hubs that 1 more cat is no big deal. :D So anyways here are pictures of the little cuties! (and yes my daughter gave them names from the Lion King movie) <br /><br /> __________ Mon May 23, 2016 1:18 pm __________ <br /><br /> the rest of the pictures

Attachments

• Kiara.JPG
    Kiara.JPG
    186.4 KB · Views: 1,207
  • Kovu.JPG
    Kovu.JPG
    275.3 KB · Views: 1,207
  • Mufasa.JPG
    Mufasa.JPG
    238.2 KB · Views: 1,207
  • Nala.JPG
    Nala.JPG
    272.7 KB · Views: 1,207
  • Pumba.JPG
    Pumba.JPG
    311.5 KB · Views: 1,207
  • Sarabi.JPG
    Sarabi.JPG
    238.2 KB · Views: 1,206
  • Simba.JPG
    Simba.JPG
    195 KB · Views: 1,206
Oh my goodness! They are all so cute and pretty!

I meant to comment on them yesterday, but at that moment my own little Jenny-Cat :catmoon: was plastered across my chest and I could not type... just able to use the mouse.

Maybe she was afraid I'd offer to take one or more of the little darlings! :lol:

MaggieJ":24qqkg98 said:
I meant to comment on them yesterday, but at that moment my own little Jenny-Cat :catmoon: was plastered across my chest and I could not type... just able to use the mouse.

Maybe she was afraid I'd offer to take one or more of the little darlings! :lol:

Sounds like proper cat logic to me. :lol:

Latest posts

Back