Kids Only Discussion Thread

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
olafthebunny":nsa19wvr said:
This thread just makes me laugh.
Every time I read something on here, it adds more laughter to my day!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

tumblr_nu5pceUazC1s2wio8o1_500.gif

We are happy to be of service!

funnies50":nsa19wvr said:
Bunny-Wan Kenobi":nsa19wvr said:
You're asking ME if you're right?! That's even more illogical than saying I deserted!!! FYI, everyone else on my team can do fine without me! (But if ya think I'm leaving, then think again!)
images

Anger-away.jpg

olafthebunny":nsa19wvr said:
@funnies50
Lol! :lol: Ok I know this sounds weird but sometimes I go over this thread and read to my bunny, Olaf. ( I tend to talk to him alot)
:oops: :oops: :bunnyhop: :lol: :shock: :D

Oh, my! LOL! :p

funnies50":2a5onazq said:
Hey girls... his dragons ain't nothin! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
What are you talking about, BWK...?
We've got Ancalagon :twisted:

_pics_comment_full__D0_90_D1_80_D0_B4_D0_B0__D1_84_D1_8D_D0_BD4ff70fde41425f603216fc007f2cb153.jpeg

Ahhhh Thbbbt, we've got Morgoth...

fingolfin_and_morgoth_by_juliedillon-d7ti5jc.jpg

... And Sauron...

hqdefault.jpg

... And Ungoliant...

Ungoliant_and_Melkor.jpg

... AND the Pale-King of Angmar!

Fire sword.jpg

Yeah, you and your Dragons have your hands full!

olafthebunny":3e57z202 said:
Bug4H":3e57z202 said:
you talk to your bunny, but i baby talk FOR my bunny! :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Lol I do that too! The things we do with our bunnies and for them, and they dont understand a single word. :D

I know right LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TFW you see 10-hour versions of "They're Taking the Hobbits to Isengard" on YouTube
and you KNOW the world is wrecked because there's also a 10-hr vers. of "where has all the rum gone"
tbh it's kind of entertaining XD

5fca67ecff87c1f0897911d46d8cac44.jpg

can you make that a little bigger, I cant read it, please and thank you :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back